What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Amithaba Buddha-Buddhist Circus

Which seems to be an unreleased track, I can't find it on discogs. Appears as "Amithaba Buddha ft Pandemonium" sometimes. It has those Pandemonium melodies intervowen with the classic goa melodies.

1 hour ago, Dolmot said:

It was kind of self-released, also in here...

Thanks!  I suspected that, and searched for it here but didn't find it. ^_^ And it clears any doubts about the naming of the track, it's not named correctly on youtube. Missing the "ft pandemonium" part.

Is it just me, or is this thread starting to become laggy? Everytime I post something in this thread, it takes eons to load/save. Perhaps a new fresh thread should be made?

13 hours ago, Diaks said:

Is it just me, or is this thread starting to become laggy? Everytime I post something in this thread, it takes eons to load/save. Perhaps a new fresh thread should be made?

My earlier post also went through quite slowly. I don't know if it's related to the amount of embedded content, the sheer number of posts, or something completely different.

(Personally I prefer text-only with links. It's more convenient to open multimedia content to new tabs anyway.)

On 4/4/2020 at 6:06 PM, Dolmot said:

My earlier post also went through quite slowly. I don't know if it's related to the amount of embedded content, the sheer number of posts, or something completely different.

(Personally I prefer text-only with links. It's more convenient to open multimedia content to new tabs anyway.)

Yeah I agree :) it probably has something to do with how the forum index threads, could be due to hosting of the forum as well. Perhaps the server needs a reboot or something.

Or some type of glitch with the forum software. Maybe related to tracking cookies? When surfing pienews with firefox, there is always a warning regarding facebook requesting cookies.:P

All your psy video cookies are belong to Mark Zuckercyborg!