What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

E-Mantra again ey, you know I know that name very well but not at all his music. I don't know how well familier Material Music is with E-Mantra but this is the seconed time someone (first being Manuser on the Love & Magic track) writes that it reminds of E-mantra. So I have to ask him about it. .. Do you think this sounds like E-mantra? Original track name = E Science (no -) - material Music said it has inspiration from Shakta.. But I can't hear it. I do hear the voice say Simon Power. I hear some CPC like tech in it but thats just me. Cool you liked the MM Dance track and this MM Bass track.

Ok, I'll check it/ask and maybe send you a PM so you know :b:)
*I was reffering to the links in my top post on this page, not the purple MM soundcloud that you quoted here btw. Anyway ... 

Im now listening to this bad boy *soon to be released*

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 7:06 PM, psychedelic chipmunk said:

Funny but it's been years when I talked to a fellow Finnish DJ about this track and, in particular, its remix. I always thought he was talking about an unpublished rmx but now that I saw him again a couple days ago, turns out, the released 'Magma' is more or less a rmx (or re-worked version) as the version he has on DAT is the 'original'. He reckons the 1st version's better... I haven't heard it myself but maybe, if all goes well, sometime in the future I might be able to rip it. 

12 hours ago, Oopie said:

Funny but it's been years when I talked to a fellow Finnish DJ about this track and, in particular, its remix. I always thought he was talking about an unpublished rmx but now that I saw him again a couple days ago, turns out, the released 'Magma' is more or less a rmx (or re-worked version) as the version he has on DAT is the 'original'. He reckons the 1st version's better... I haven't heard it myself but maybe, if all goes well, sometime in the future I might be able to rip it. 

it says video unavailable now in the post you quoted. but if the track in question is indeed morphem - magma, i'd be very interested to hear the other version.

9 hours ago, Padmapani said:

it says video unavailable now in the post you quoted. but if the track in question is indeed morphem - magma, i'd be very interested to hear the other version.

Yes it seems something went wrong with the youtube link... There's a lot of material I could rip, there's some Finnish guys out here that haven't digitized their DATs yet. The problem is I haven't got a DAT player and, although I'm interested in preserving the old goa stuff, my interest isn't big enough to validate a purchase of one. But surely, I'll let you know if at some point I'd have this particular track in my hands. 

• Like 2