What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I'm spinning CD 1 of GOA Session by Ritmo (VA). Im on the first track. I bought it because of the IM - Psycho (LOUD / Domestic Remix). I like the honesty of the sticker on the cover. It sais; "Premium Progressive & Psychedelic Club Trance". Just the word Club there makes me smile. Good on them "seperating" it like that. Call it for what it is, Club trance. Psychedelic? Yeah sure, quality so far. So this is a YSE album, compiled  by Ritmo. That BIG image of RITMO on the inside folderpage of the CD-case, is not so superb btw. Would be without his upperbody n face inside the CD-box.  It makes me almost not want to open it up further to get to the 2 CDs. But then again, on the sticker this double VA is labelled Club trance. .  https://www.discogs.com/Ritmo-Goa-Session/release/7542497

Im now on track 2, not my cup of chai. Im happy to own this, it has other quality tracks I might enjoy with friends. 

Contemporary 'synth pop' with strong lyrics. Like or share  guys, if you like it .. (i know the authors , so plz plz :)

Lyrics>

I am not greedy
but I have money
I claim what is free
so don't blame me
You better take control
or you'll lose it all

One day I'll even buy
the sky
One day I'll even buy
the sky

First I claimed the sea
then I bought the land
Now the Universe
is in my hand
You better take control
or you'll lose it all

One day I'll even buy
the sky
One day I'll even buy
the sky

So watch me, watch me now

I will buy the sky
(the sky will be mine)
Mars, the Moon and the Sun

We claimed the earth
We put up borders
Why not buy the rest

One day I will buy the sky

• Like 1

15 euro smth incl. shipping! I was surprised, i thought it was gonna be ex. shipping. ...our talking legal issues or smth? The beatmatching to Lepton DeedraHead isnt very good, but fun to have ... whats up? 

They have Overdream music, thats good..

The are overgrounding some quality though .. a lot"" of Asia2000 and Goa Gil, but still funn selection of tracks to ,,overround". Not the typical .. fullon, prog. 

Early works,.. everyrone is inspired, .. :) sounds like Tandu  >> https://avatarmusic.bandcamp.com/track/the-infinity-project-phosphoressence-doors-of-perception-mix

What the hell is up with Avatar Records? Are they legit?

http://www.avatar-music.com/about.html

Hey XoArk, thats a totally awesome music / video you posted above! Reminded me very much of this in ways, so I hope you enjoy it as well!! A friend of mine made it (video, and music); 

• Like 1

Blue Planet Corporation: Midian (Astral Projection remix).  Those two melodies are so beautiful.