What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Not sure if this has been posted before.

This artist's tracks were either hit or miss, and he released a lot of filler on many old goa trance comps. I guess this will do for now, I suppose...

Not sure if this has been posted before.

This artist's tracks were either hit or miss, and he released a lot of filler on many old goa trance comps. I guess this will do for now, I suppose...

Soooo much noise coming out from his music. You could tell that he had some really interesting ideas in some of them but he always failed to execute. IMO of course. He had a fanbase though

• Like 1

Soooo much noise coming out from his music. You could tell that he had some really interesting ideas in some of them but he always failed to execute. IMO of course. He had a fanbase though

I agree with you man, he had a lot of ideas but somehow never reached his goals and he did realize this. I was a friend of his so his music kind of has a special place in my heart.

• Like 2

This track is based off a song from a Dragon Ball Z movie, titled "Bardock, The Father Of Goku."

Original:

• Like 1