What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

https://ubartmar.bandcamp.com/album/mugen-kun-ep hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   m m     mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm mmmm     m mmmmmmmmm  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm                     m                     mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m                   mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like it. A lott.

wtf is that? i usually like ubar tmar but ninety minutes of this what is the point of this release?

You know what those Ubar Tmar strings of acid flow reminds me of? The interview with Simon Posford where he sais making music on 'cid is a diffecult thing because he ends up inside one string tweaking and feeling its grace of movement for ends of time. Or smth prop someone could quoute his words used better then me. .

I love sounds, and do also have a love/hobby for DJing. I DJ chill/ambient and also psy/goa, So this material is nice for so much really.
For some in some state it can maybe be a fun ride .... It can be used with respect for sure! And its free to DL. So ..

* Im listening to this now. A lot of great stuff, some too copy of imitations.. 

Edit. Now playing  https://ubartmar.bandcamp.com/track/sagaru-mugen-kun-gold

Edited by psytones

Another Psytechno classic.

I'm currently listening to Spaztech - 18u from VA - Clairaudience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...