What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

One of my first CD-purcheses. And one of my fav. albums all time be it VA. And today its even more fun to listen to the simple yet effective DJing / beatmatching of the tracks.

This was actually the second release to get me into psytrance! So many memories...

• Like 1

https://ubartmar.bandcamp.com/album/mugen-kun-ep hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   m m     mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm mmmm     m mmmmmmmmm  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm                     m                     mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m                   mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like it. A lott. 

• Like 1

https://ubartmar.bandcamp.com/album/mugen-kun-ep hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm mmmm m mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like it. A lott.

Lol, he never ceases to amaze his fans. There I was thinking macrometasomakosmos was weird, this was on a whole other level :D

Just heard 1st track, will revisit later it's 9.30 am here :P

• Like 1