What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Ninja McTits - [බිත්තර වී ]

Before you play this, turn your volume down or unplug your headphones! You have been warned.

Aphex Twin - N ∆Mᵢ⁻¹=−α ∑ Dᵢ[η][ ∑ Fjᵢ[η−1]+Fextᵢ [η⁻¹]] η=1 j∈C{ᵢ}

As I had said a year ago on Discogs

I don't usually give a perfect score to releases, but this...this is an exemption. A perfect album by Elysium. All tracks have the distinct Elysium sound but still sound very modern, they are clearly Goa but sound fresh, they sound familiar but they are not a mere rework. And to top it up...they are free to download. For all the record labels managers promoting the new sound of Goa, these tracks deserve a proper (cd) release. Add a couple unreleased tracks and make it a double. Hell, I might even start a kickstarter for that. 10/10

For me this should be the gold standard when reworking oldschool goa releases into modern day standards/style

For me this should be the gold standard when reworking oldschool goa releases into modern day standards/style

Well said & it sounds amazing! & modern.

I followed it up with Oforia's new album, which is nice as well but quickly found myself stopping the music :/ bad decision to listen to oforia after this gem

• Like 1