Lost Buddha - Metamorphosis

AmithabaBuddha

Hello again ,

this time i have the pleasure to annouce i have finished this track and i invite everyone to comment/rewiew it (Rain , Seraph , Jon , its your turn now guys ;) )

im sorry this is just an extract , i still have to show this to some labels and im also waiting for answer from some too.

And yes everyone who wants to find me now search me for Lost Buddha i got tired of names and sticked to my old one (and i plan to be at it).

Cheers and thank you so much for your support.

Filipe.

Lost Buddha - Metamorphosis (extract)

Hey AmithabaBuddha,

Well I really like it! The kickdrum doesn't sound muffled like the last track and I really like how there are more layers of melodies than anything I have heard from you to date. I actually like the voice bits; samples. They're not over or under-used, and I feel they're carefully placed in areas that add character in a posititve way to your song rather than not. I just wish the track sample didn't stop part way through, in the beginning-middle and middle end, where it seems you wanted to showcase the first, second, and final part of the song. I obviously would have better enjoyed hearing the song in its entirety; the full song. However, whatever the reason for the cuts, I can still form a view based on the lengthy parts you've made available.

Just curious, but when did you start making this one? Like how long has it taken you about, and did you finish this before or after the others? I'm just curious if you put extra work into this one or something; it sounds more involved and detailed than the others. Nonetheless, this is the best work I've heard from you to date. It seems like you keep getting better. This is the fifth sample and/or sample demo; track I've heard from you. The first two involved one being so-so, the other fairly decent. The Myst one was pretty good I think, and then Space 9 was also pretty good (especially if certain production things like the kickdrum were fixed) and now with this track -- this is good Filipe. I would buy this if when the time comes, you released it on a main album with at least 7-8 other well done songs at this level or better! Congradulations on making, on my standards, good old-skool goatrance, and I think some people will find this great.

Also, I like the name Lost Buddha. Its simple. People can actually relate to Buddha, well Buddha has such major history, and I like that your current artist name is ironic. If any one is "lost," the last people to be lost it seems would be Buddha or Jesus, and regardless of the exact reason for this choice of words. Its unique; different, and of course you do have to stick to a name or you'll never be content. I look forward to hearing more different, old-skool goatrance tracks from you at this quality and beyond, as you will get better yet! Keep up the good work and sooner or later you will get a record deal. Someone may contact you when you least expect it. Regardless, any time that passes before that occures should only give you more time to improve your style, create and finish more tracks, and take things even further. Its always interesting to hear what you make next. B)

I obviously would have better enjoyed hearing the song in its entirety; the full song. However, whatever the reason for the cuts, I can still form a view based on the lengthy parts you've made available.

Hi Jon im very grateful you rewiewed this extract from the full song , if i am evolving is thanks to the people at this forum and specially with your great advices and amazing rewiews you make.

im very sorry i didnt posted the full song , im still waiting for answers by some labels.

I´m currently working for 2 labels atm , Suntrip and Kagdilla. Im sure they will release me very soon somewhere out of this planet :)

Just curious, but when did you start making this one? Like how long has it taken you about, and did you finish this before or after the others? I'm just curious if you put extra work into this one or something; it sounds more involved and detailed than the others.

I started this song last week , just finished it on sunday. This was my latest.

Yes my work is changing and improving even more and more , thats why this song is called "metamorphosis". ;)

Also, I like the name Lost Buddha. Its simple. People can actually relate to Buddha, well Buddha has such major history, and I like that your current artist name is ironic. If any one is "lost," the last people to be lost it seems would be Buddha or Jesus, and regardless of the exact reason for this choice of words. Its unique; different, and of course you do have to stick to a name or you'll never be content.

About the name , yes im glad at least you like it . it was my first name and i took it again cause it simply haves a special meaning to me since i started my goa adventure under this name and i plan it to keep it that way.

Its funny the way you interpret my artist name , afterall goa is about your inner consciousness and imagination and each people interprets the stuff anyway they like.

But here´s my interpretation.

The Lost Buddha meaning haves to do with the people that doesnt know whats goa , so in my point of view they´re "lost" since its Pagan people we´re talking about , they dont know whats our feelings , toughts , and the real psychedelic spirit that we have , so im here to help them find the way and "preach" the real word that is Goa , cause in that way i will help to find them in they spirits and minds.

But the Lost Buddha isnt only limited in that meaning. Also its an history of a Buddha that seeked for the real Knowledge and in that way he got trapped in a Stargate . In that way he will explore new worlds , new beeings , stuff that will proof a real Buddha , find the knowledge and find the way back home.

There is much to storytell ;)

thank you so much for your support , im sure i wont disapoint the old and wise goa people cause thats us im talking about.

Filipe.

the full version is nothing like that demo.

Nothing like it? Do you mean its much better, tighter, more crisp, or that this demo is nothing compared to hearing it in its entirety? (without the demo cuts to show off parts) I like this song so I hope its not too different, unless its just even better, more intricate, more melodies... at least something in a good way. The full version should be like the demo but complete sounded I suppose, is that what you mean?

Metamorphosis will be released soon by suntrip records.

237795[/snapback]

Nice... Congradulations man! :)

Nothing like it? Do you mean its much better, tighter, more crisp, or that this demo is nothing compared to hearing it in its entirety? (without the demo cuts to show off parts) I like this song so I hope its not too different, unless its just even better, more intricate, more melodies... at least something in a good way. The full version should be like the demo but complete sounded I suppose, is that what you mean?

Nice... Congradulations man! :)

237848[/snapback]

more defined layers more hidden sounds , more quality. Cheers Jon and Amphiton and thanks! :)

Hi Jon im very grateful you rewiewed this extract from the full song , if i am evolving is thanks to the people at this forum and specially with your great advices and amazing rewiews you make.

im very sorry i didnt posted the full song , im still waiting for answers by some labels.

I´m currently working for 2 labels atm , Suntrip and Kagdilla. Im sure they will release me very soon somewhere out of this planet  :)

I started this song last week , just finished it on sunday. This was my latest.

Yes my work is changing and improving even more and more , thats why this song is called "metamorphosis".  ;)

About the name , yes im glad at least you like it . it was my first name and i took it again cause it simply haves a special meaning to me since i started my goa adventure under this name and i plan it to keep it that way.

Its funny the way you interpret my artist name , afterall goa is about your inner consciousness and imagination and each people interprets the stuff anyway they like.

But here´s my interpretation.

The Lost Buddha meaning haves to do with the people that doesnt know whats goa , so in my point of view they´re "lost" since its Pagan people we´re talking about , they dont know whats our feelings , toughts , and the real psychedelic spirit that we have , so im here to help them find the way and "preach" the real word that is Goa , cause in that way i will help to find them in they spirits and minds.

But the Lost Buddha isnt only limited in that meaning. Also its an history of a Buddha that seeked for the real Knowledge and in that way he got trapped in a Stargate . In that way he will explore new worlds , new beeings , stuff that will proof a real Buddha , find the knowledge and find the way back home.

There is much to storytell ;)

thank you so much for your support , im sure i wont disapoint the old and wise goa people cause thats us im talking about.

Filipe.

237005[/snapback]

Hehe i was thinking "Lost buddha" was that u have "lost" to anger against the new full on and intend to fight against it with all means ;) a buddha knows patience, understanding, serenity harmony and compassion... and you're the "lost" one.. an asura! raged god being lost to the negative thought/feeling-patterns!

A buddha is not about jihad against people musicstyles!! =) thats more like islam! :ph34r: ..

So hence the meaning of the lost buddha ;) This is my interpretation :)

The buddhism way is to lose knowledge, the darkness of the mind! Its about discover your original face (going back to the source, dissolve your mind, the illusion of a separate of self), not to get more knowledge and get more complicated! The more intellectualized u get, the more entangled you'll be! The more you imprison yourself with false concepts, you will strive away further from the golden path. the buddhic way is about wisdom, not knowledge! drop your knowledge and you'll get to wisdom! ;)

Hehe i was thinking "Lost buddha" was that u have "lost" to anger against the new full on and intend to fight against it with all means ;)  a buddha knows patience, understanding, serenity harmony and compassion...  and you're the "lost" one.. an asura! raged god being lost to the negative thought/feeling-patterns!

A buddha is not about jihad against people musicstyles!! =) thats more like islam!  :ph34r: ..

So hence the meaning of the lost buddha ;) This is my interpretation :)

The buddhism way is to lose knowledge, the darkness of the mind! Its about discover your original face (going back to the source, dissolve your mind, the illusion of a separate of self), not to get more knowledge and get more complicated! The more intellectualized u get, the more entangled you'll be! The more you imprison yourself with false concepts, you will strive away further from the golden path. the buddhic way is about wisdom, not knowledge! drop your knowledge and you'll get to wisdom!  ;)

237983[/snapback]

hehehe moai thank you very much for enlighting me! :D

like i said the lost buddha haves to do with our minds what about ourselfs , so my artist name doesnt have a specific meaning ;)

well at last I've got the time to listen to you song :)

the beginning sounds very similiar to me.... I can't place it directly... it sounds like hallucinogen - twisted style (what is ok off course)

Again this is your style... I won't revieuw this from beginning to end cause you know I like your productions a lot... all positive here...

good thing is you melodies aren't to much like filteria but stay subtile...

keep up the good work ;)

Hi AmithabaBuddha,

it reminds me the best times of Goa, unfortunatly dead now, but when I hear a track like this one, I would want it comes again.

I like the melodies and arpeggios, so I am obliged to love this extract.

Keep on the good work, Ami (it means "Friend" in France)

Hi AmithabaBuddha,

it reminds me the best times of Goa, unfortunatly dead now, but when I hear a track like this one, I would want it comes again.

I like the melodies and arpeggios, so I am obliged to love this extract.

Keep on the good work, Ami (it means "Friend" in France)

238096[/snapback]

Hi Asura , Goa is far from dead ;)

Asura then i will hope youll buy the new SunTrip Records Goa-Trance compilation then , the full track will be on it along with more and great nuskool goa talents. :)

And im the lost Buddha now hehe ,

thanks for the comment and good words mon ami ,

Filipe.

well at last I've got the time to listen to you song  :)

the beginning sounds very similiar to me.... I can't place it directly... it sounds like hallucinogen - twisted style (what is ok off course)

Again this is your style... I won't revieuw this from beginning to end cause you know I like your productions a lot... all positive here...

good thing is you melodies aren't to much like filteria but stay subtile...

keep up the good work  ;)

238061[/snapback]

well Rain i dont think it sounds Hallucinogen to be honest , this is very original ;)

youll see that when you´ll hear the full song in suntrip records compilation ,

thanks my friend. :)

well Rain i dont think it sounds Hallucinogen to be honest ,

238101[/snapback]

well of course I was just referring ;) ... it just popped into my mind for a second that's why I mentioned it...

I have that with all goa artist... np... :)

Rain - np man you´re already part of the house :D

nick_InZoMNiAC - didnt had a clue can you believe it? i dont have that album so i really didnt had a clue it already existed :o;) hehe. i named this song metamorphosis cause its a song where one of my biggest objectives were achieved , my evolution as a producer. ;)

listened to the sample now.. great melodies .. :) u are still one of my modern goa trance favourite producers!

238447[/snapback]

the sample is a little bit outdated the final version is much more detailed , if you liked that sample im sure youll love the final version. thanks Moai , im sure ill never let you down. :)

the sample is a little bit outdated the final version is much more detailed , if you liked that sample im sure youll love the final version. thanks Moai , im sure ill never let you down. :)

238455[/snapback]

well I'm waiting :D;)