VA - Sinister Sunrise

Spindrift

New compilation available now from ResonantEarth:

Various Artists - Sinister Sunrise

Time: sun is just about to rise.

Posted Image

Sinister Sunrise is the compilation for those special moments in the party just around sunrise when night transforms into day.

Not the regular kind of morning anthems and not really crazy night music.

Enter the twilight zone....

Tracklist:

1. spindrift - bhole

2. e-mantra - neural vortex

3. electrypnose - mystery sun

4. the maximizers - trigger

5. spindrift - jack on

6. twisted misters - back on

7. moodsyne - tuppkoko

8. random - great putuu

9. leenuz - avp

10. random - plasmons

Available now as 320k mp3 and FLAC downloads or on CD at http://www.resonantearth.com

Enjoy Folks!

Great news Leo! Looks great!

A question: Twisted Misters are Twisted System with another group? (Maybe Misted Muppet?)

236829[/snapback]

No, maybe a bit too similar name I admit, but they have nothing to do with Twisted System.

It's me and former trashlords member Andreas.

We just thought it was such a great name, so we couldn't help using it even if we thought it might be a bit confusing :)

!!! =) Extremely happy for this! I've dloaded some e-mantra's tracks... I listened to them (there were 3 tracks with bitrate ~192) like 10 times each =) The guy is great!

I have to check it out!

Thanx!

236907[/snapback]

i know him he is very talented , i love his stuff , im glad he was finnaly released somewhere , congrats!!

Yes, E-mantra is very nice stuff.

Really intense and deep old-school stuff.

He has quite a few great tracks, and if he don't find other labels that will release them I will be more than happy to put up more on the site.

For those of you who do go and check out the compilation on the site, feel free to leave some more feedback here wheather you like it or not.

Always nice to get some responses, but I been too lazy to make ratings and comments for releases on the site yet :\

so this compilation is old skool style ???

cause I have to admit most names I never heard off on the tracklist  :unsure:

237459[/snapback]

It's not a pure old school compilation, but it sure is not regular full on or darkpsy either.

Just go to the site and listen and you can tell me instead :)

You can listen thru the full tracks of the whole compilation there.

Leenuz, Random and E-mantra I never heard about until a couple of weeks ago, but is very happy to be able to feature them on the compilation.

Moodsyne is a very good artists and made some super tracks in the past, but the only release he had so far AFAIK is on "hippies with and altitude". http://www.altitude-recordings.tk/

Electrypnose you for sure heard about before... http://www.electrypnose.ch

And Spindrift doesn't need an introduction of course ;)

The Maximizers is a project I have with Nicklas aka Hooga Booga.

And like mentioned above Twisted Misters is me with Andreas from Trashlords.

Spindrift :

I would like to buy all your album/comp releases. Since we cannot upload money to our paypal account here in Belgium I was thinking I we could work something out like with an international payment (swift, iban code,...)

let me know.

No, maybe a bit too similar name I admit, but they have nothing to do with Twisted System.

It's me and former trashlords member Andreas.

We just thought it was such a great name, so we couldn't help using it even if we thought it might be a bit confusing :)

236833[/snapback]

tell us a bit more about andreas please! jonas (trashlord) told me they 'split up' because the guy took off one day, and he hasn't heard from him since then......

Spindrift :

I  would like to buy all your album/comp releases. Since we cannot upload money to our paypal account here in Belgium I was thinking I we could work something out like with an international payment (swift, iban code,...)

let me know.

237565[/snapback]

Thanks for informing me than paypal cannot be used even from Belgium.

For now i have PM'ed you with the other options I can present to make it possible for you to get hold of copies.

I have been looking in to getting other payment options.

But the volume is to small for it to be worth setting up a proper merchant account so paypal is very convenient solution.

But they could cover more countries and I'm looking at other services and will sort out more alternatives that can be good complements when I can find time.

tell us a bit more about andreas please! jonas (trashlord) told me they 'split up' because the guy took off one day, and he hasn't heard from him since then......

I guess I spare you any details of internal relations between me, Jonas and Andreas.

According to stone age homepage Andreas is on "on holiday from the project at the moment" and "Steptime is currently on ice".

I can say for sure that there will be no more Steptime.

Of course I don't like to go in here as to the reasons or what have been spoken to me in private.

If Andreas will be involved in any more Trashlord(s?) tracks is up to him to confirm or deny.

But I am hoping he take a break from his work and will show up here again for a Twisted Mister session sometime soon.

He has a very nice feeling for music and is good in producing as well so he's a pleasure to work with.