Basilisk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer this:

Posted Image

Info

Includes previously mentioned CD + the first Trust in Trance. :)

Another classic, my recommendation. Easily the best Transwave, now I can see why people worship them so much... previously I had only heard Hypnorhythm EP and thought of Transwave as mediocre... this changed it all!:

Posted Image

Info

More Info

Cinos Hypnorythm is far from mediocre.

236079[/snapback]

ACCORDING TO MY TASTE the Hypnorhythm EP is mediocre, or bad. That's why I don't have it anymore. Helium, however, is a freaking masterpiece... Trashish just owns. :)

Cinos Hypnorythm is far from mediocre.

236079[/snapback]

i noticed the transwave albums are mostly... or you like hypnorythm or you like helium... Based on what I red on this forum... it's not 100% general off course...

classix of the day... mmmmmm ^_^

an album a good friend of mine openend a thread and said it was great :)

but I didn't listen to it yet and now I putted some samples on line and it appears to be that the one I really really needed to know is from that album... the track 'liquid prisma' has been my fauvorite for many years but I didn't know the track name until yesterday... thanx to X-scream by the way...

so this one will it be...

Bypass Unit - Dropz Of Obscure Eclipses

Posted Image

hey Rain, check out the "Nanosphere courier" track on that album, fast dark goa madness :lol:

i noticed the transwave albums are mostly... or you like hypnorythm or you like helium... Based on what I red on this forum... it's not 100% general off course...

classix of the day... mmmmmm  ^_^

an album a good friend of mine openend a thread and said it was great  :)

but I didn't listen to it yet and now I putted some samples on line and it appears to be that the one I really really needed to know is from that album... the track 'liquid prisma' has been my fauvorite for many years but I didn't know the track name until yesterday... thanx to X-scream by the way...

so this one will it be...

Bypass Unit - Dropz Of Obscure Eclipses

Posted Image

236197[/snapback]

i told you it was killler dont i? ;)

Posted Image

http://www.psynews.org/reviews/onedropo.htm

It is interesting to consider this excellent album with respect to what Benji went on to do with Prometheus...

238798[/snapback]

http://www.psynews.org/reviews/onedropo.htm <--- One of my very first reviews on this site... Damn, alot of stuff have happened since then... :P

DP

Guest Astro Cortex

Posted Image

http://www.psynews.org/reviews/onedropo.htm

It is interesting to consider this excellent album with respect to what Benji went on to do with Prometheus...

238798[/snapback]

Isn't Process the solo Project of Sean Williams? They had a collaboration called Prometheus Process, but did Benji work on that album as well? A thing that always confused me :huh:

Today is friday! jeii! :lol: so, of course, i'm going to be in serious **kuosi** so that leaves me only one option to pick for this day :) This is soo kuosi-music, even if you're not in that bad hapessa x)

the one, the only:

Posted Image

kokkuspokkusta pelliin pojat! :D

Today is friday! jeii!  :lol: so, of course, i'm going to be in serious **kuosi** so that leaves me only one option to pick for this day :) This is soo kuosi-music, even if you're not in that bad hapessa x)

the one, the only:

Posted Image

kokkuspokkusta pelliin pojat!  :D

239139[/snapback]

same here.

was just gonna post koxbox and saw its already there

:D