what effects are the best

thx a lot dude i will try the software MAKING WAVES

thx :D

235848[/snapback]

I think Wizack was actually refering to the Waves Platinum Bundle http://www.waves.com/ rather than to the "making waves" sequencer.

Assuming that FL5 supports vst plugins, then I would get the fx bundles produced by either Waves or TC Works.

Reverb and delay are the two fx most used for making sounds more "psy", but also of honourable mention are phaser and flanger fx. No fx should be overused, reverb in particular can make a mess of a track if overused IMO.

Native Instruments Specktral Delay and PSP Nitro are both capable of adding really spectacular delay fx to a sound, but they are both fairly difficult to keep under control and can easily run riot over your track :P

I think the single best way of making a synth sound "psy" is by fiddling with highpass, notch and bandpass filters, either the build in ones, or in the fx chain - assuming FL5 supports track automation, you could have a field day creating some cool acidy effects using an otherwise fairly plain lead.

Hope that helps ya...