addicted

natkejs

tho I try to listen to as much new stuff as possible it seems 50% of the time I'm listening to one or two cd's.

currently I'm hooked on Magnetrixx and Morganixx unreleased tracks promo from 2004... and I'm also fairly hooked on Audiomatics album Multiplayer also from 2004.

just can't get enough of em.. it's a shame cause in a few weeks I won't be able to listen to em at all lol

so, do you have any cd's like that which you're always listening to?

Does it have to be psytrance? :)

Well I've listened to Talpa - The Art of Being Non, even though it came out a while ago, and at first I didn't think it was that great, but it's grown on me! In subtle ways I can't really describe. A four-star album, and trust me its better the second time you listen to it. Personal faves? Well, the first track to really grab me was flybeereligion, but then after that I finally started to dig the rest of it. Now most of the tracks are great to me.

Other albums I've been listennig to lately (non-psy) are:

Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power (yeah I just love this album, it's getting very heavy rotation at the moment, lots of great songs)

Converge - You Fail Me (incredible hardcore metal, very deep and incredibly honest, emotional and brutal, and the album seems to tell a story as it goes on)

Mr. Bungle - California (One of Mike Patton's best albums, it's not as wild and crazy as other Mr. Bungle albums but it is still just fantastic. I recommend it to anyone who likes their music left of centre ;) Pure randomness, fun, weird, original, and well... weird)

Well for goa, no cd's (cause i really don't own any) but the record that i've been playing and listening to the most, I would have to say is.....

the T.I.P. PHOSPHORESCENT compilation......sooo many good old songs, I can't get enough of it.

three cheers for Mr Bungle, empty space. that cd was definitely getting daily play around my apartment for a while.

Now... i mostly listen to my music playlist on random shuffle, so i don't listen to any one thing more than others. but... i can say i've been listening to ishq, ozric tentacles, and the saafi brothers a good deal lately.

I recently liked Bluetech - Prima Mateira ... and Red Seal - Black Ops.

But this phasis is already passing. Currently the psy is not that much present ... I mean, I listen to the ordinary random mp3s from my list, but I'm not hooked on psy right now.

But I already know that I will be hooked on ConSequencer soon ... ask me again in a couple of weeks, because I actually have just one song yet :)

Currently I'm on Enigma - MCMXC A.D. and Bathory - Nordland II because I got both cheap recently.

I should probably mention Matenda - Chilling Matenda as well ......... I'm quite passed it but I used to listen to it every morning on my last asia trip.

It was perfect after comming back from a party at noon or so ... I used to order a milkshake and then lay down in my hammock and watch the ocean while smoking a joint and listening to it ... awesome :)

Especially the track Little Things grabbed me... perfect for the mornings =)

Filteria - Sky Input

Haltya - Forest Flavour

Junior Boys - Last Exit

V/A - Backroom Beats 2

Gang of Four - Entertainment

Tord Gustavsen Trio - The Ground

Astral Projection - Amen

Cliff Martinez - Solaris

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

Vatos Locos - Attack and Release

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger

I finally got The Lone Deranger (a friend of mine lost my ex back in 01).. And i bought again a week ago.. masterpiece!

Oliver Shanti & Friends - Well Balanced

Some sort of new age.. Very relaxing.. since i worked so much with psymusic last month..i need some break..and this is excellent for chilling..

I've been listening alot to Full On 5 last week  :blink:

234791[/snapback]

the last track is safe imho 'Power Source : Goaway 2000 ', the remastering of that song is super... also 'sandman end of the world' one of the best rmx's ever :) ...

what I'm hooked up...

ominus - ominus

lani - our way to the sun

ethereal - Anima Mundi

that's it... but it changes a lot off course so :rolleyes:

Oliver Shanti & Friends - Well Balanced

Some sort of new age.. Very relaxing.. since i worked so much with psymusic last month..i need some break..and this is excellent for chilling..

234734[/snapback]

Oliver does soem great music for sure.

If you get a chance check out this album for some great relaxing music.

Ravi Shankar - Homage to Mahatma Gandhi

from 2004

:)

for psy, been hooked on these all week:

RAM - Efficient Chips

K.U.R.O. - Satisfaction

The Delta - Send In... Send Back

others:

The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

Venetian Snares - Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole

Cakebuilder - Unexpected Melodies

Luca Turilli - King of the Nordic Twilight