Best Guitar Trance Tracks

ecology10

Transwave - Trashish doesn't have guitar, but KIND OF... it's a HUGE, HUGE track as well, you should hear it.

Oh, and IM - None of this is Real

Juno Reactor - Rotorblade(?)

But what i really want to know is why is sk**i so hated ..............

I jus want to know ..... :o

236072[/snapback]

because of the new stuff he releases it's so against and not like psy minded but he's still releasing under his psychedelic artist name skazi and still saying he's making psychedelic trance or fullon...

second the anit - skazi hype is a cool thing to say on this forum... so ! everybody has artist that he doesn't like but with skazi it's cool to write that's all so it looks more obvious....

But "Kill em All", by Metallica, was the best album they ever produced, and mix of sk**i - seek and destroy, is one of a kind. May it be good may it bad. I like the Guitar Part, which quite obviously is Metallica.

its so damn disrespecting for the original seek and destroy which is one of the best songs ever made .. skazi just cutted some loops and adds his typical kick and bass which he uses in every track .. :angry:

its so damn disrespecting for the original seek and destroy which is one of the best songs ever made .. skazi just cutted some loops and adds his typical kick and bass which he uses in every track ..  :angry:

236640[/snapback]

I didn't like the original either, but you're still right.

Hey I never said it was any good.

He mentioned Skazi in the original post, so I thought anything was fair game.

236820[/snapback]

no problem to mention skazi.... the guy asked for guitars tracks that existed not the ones you find good so...

Cinos is a big pussy don't be afraid of him :lol::P;)

no problem to mention skazi.... the guy asked for guitars tracks that existed not the ones you find good so...

Cinos is a big pussy don't be afraid of him  :lol:  :P  ;)

237332[/snapback]

That track shouldn't be mentioned no matter what the topic asks for. We'll all be happier without it.

That track shouldn't be mentioned no matter what the topic asks for. We'll all be happier without it.

237336[/snapback]

anyone can mention what he wants and I don't think you can judge about that...

Or maybe I'll have to put may anarchy foot right in your ass :lol::wacko::P;)

anyone can mention what he wants and I don't think you can judge about that...

Or maybe I'll have to put may anarchy foot right in your ass  :lol:  :wacko:  :P  ;)

237341[/snapback]

OK, so be it. I was just thinking about the best of the forum. If you want to risk our mental sanity, well, be my guest. :ph34r:

There are many... To add to the above choices:

Sandman - nostradamus (original). There is also a remix of this track, which is all the same as the original, but instead there are Van Halen guitars in the end (the ones that were used in the Appolo 440 - ain't talkin'bout dub) - that one really rocks!

Agree with most mentioned especially The Delta and Xenomorph.

Azax Syndrom and Toxic's virtual cover of the mighty Slayer - Reign in Blood (Rain) Plus Azax did South of Heaven (South of Hell).

Being a Ministry fan i was pleasantly surprised to hear Toxic use Psalm 69 at the end of the trak Violent.

But the fave at the moment has to be Squaremeat - Wakawaa. ;)

Don't like guitars but here are my fav:

Dance:

Sandman-Nostradamus

Johann Bley-Ghostride

ManMadeMan-Deliverance

Cydonia-April Fools

Prana-Taiyo (Chakra rmx)

Ambient/Downtempo:

Mushroom Band-Denmark Elephant Grey

Infected Mushroom-Dancing With Kadafi

Etnica-The Beast Man