tracks from me n Jamez_23

hey ya'll

Check the link in my sig for some tunes from me and another psynews member, the man like jamez_23.

Theres a few up there at the moment, many more to come tho...

have a listen, let us know what you think, all advice and critisisms most welcome.

thanks, peace out.

eonmak x

Scorb vs ODT - Green Eggs and Ham !!

233957[/snapback]

Hehehe, good track name :D Any idea what the other tracks on the liquid comp are likely to be??

Hehehe, good track name  :D  Any idea what the other tracks on the liquid comp are likely to be??

234011[/snapback]

nice one heva !

As far as I know there will be tracks from S-Range, Sharigrama, Tron, Voice Of Cod and I think Rinkadink too <not sure>

Oh & its mixed by squaffy :lol: lol

c'mon if youre going to rubbish it atleast have the decency to be fucking discriptive!

234100[/snapback]

<_<

Jese, what a bastard. Just tunes you rubbish. Never mind him - I think you guys are making some really awesome music. Just because the majority of psynews members can't appreciate fullon (must be a closed-minded thing) doesn't mean that fullon is crap. Don't waste your time posting worthless comments ppl - keep to judging the goa stuff. They don't understand that some people like to dance and not just send their mind to another dimension. Wottayouthink fullon is for DUMMIES? :blink: It's a combination of techno and psychadelia

AAAaaanyways - back to the matters at hand. Nice high production quality level guys - good work. I think squeezyvision is veeery groovy. Double Helix-Armageddon is coming on nicely - I think you can take it a bit further tho, put a nice melody in it or some caning riff. Mikroship is a particular stomper - I like alot. I like the eerie pads and fx you have in the background. The riff sounded a little loud over the rest of the bassline though. Maybe just a few db softer. Also when the melody comes in I think you should tweak your synths some more to give it more interest and push. It's also a little loud - you lose the momentum of the song when the riff is too loud. But good song, no less. 3.33 is nice and dark - I like it. Good sound like with all of your tracks.

On the whole I think you guys have a good future ahead of you. I'm quite impressed and I think this is some of the best fullon I've heard on Psynews so far. Keep it up!

:D

<_<

Jese, what a bastard. Just tunes you rubbish. Never mind him - I think you guys are making some really awesome music. Just because the majority of psynews members can't appreciate fullon (must be a closed-minded thing) doesn't mean that fullon is crap. Don't waste your time posting worthless comments ppl -  keep to judging the goa stuff. They don't understand that some people like to dance and not just send their mind to another dimension. Wottayouthink fullon is for DUMMIES? :blink:  It's a combination of techno and psychadelia

AAAaaanyways - back to the matters at hand. Nice high production quality level guys - good work. I think squeezyvision is veeery groovy.  Double Helix-Armageddon is coming on nicely - I think you can take it a bit further tho, put a nice melody in it or some caning riff. Mikroship is a particular stomper - I like alot. I like the eerie pads and fx you have in the background.  The riff sounded a little loud over the rest of the bassline though. Maybe just a few db softer.  Also when the melody comes in I think you  should tweak your synths some more to give it more interest and push. It's also a little loud - you lose the momentum of the song when the riff is too loud. But good song, no less. 3.33 is nice and dark - I like it. Good sound like with all of your tracks.

On the whole I think you guys have a good future ahead of you. I'm quite impressed and I think this is some of the best fullon I've heard on Psynews so far. Keep it up!

:D

234221[/snapback]

Yo! Subsonik, first off thanks for taking the time to go and have a listen man > much appreciated.

Its always good to receive some sound constructive critisism as you have shown here, its not always easy to place an objective ear on your own work and you need comments like this to move fwd as family and friends are not always so honest!

we will be taking your comments with us back to the lab for a bit of re-tweaking.

thanks again man

peace out B)

Iain & James x

Guest .::E.P

Just because the majority of psynews members can't appreciate fullon (must be a closed-minded thing) doesn't mean that fullon is crap.

Agree to a point. By entering a forum as this you got to expect to get some critisism? Now I haven't listened to the tracks yet. But if I think they are no good I will say so just as I will tell if they are good in my opinion. If you want 100% positive reviews then go to isratrance where people are so much more openminded than here ;)

Hey, all advice and critisim welcomed, good and bad man. But the fact is that the singular word "rubbish" in my opinion passes for neither advice or critisism.

234750[/snapback]

well maybe the guy thought it was rubbish... it does happen that people find music rubbish and therefore call it rubbish ;)

But yes of course a solid review is better but never the less you got to expect these things when you ask people to judge your music. They did not ask you to put it online ;)

Anyway what's up with the site? It's so slow that I lost my will to stay and wait. And I am on a very fast dsl connection. And do you need to sign up to listen to the music?

go to isratrance where people are so much more openminded than here ;)

234733[/snapback]

he eh !! dunno about that ...... (I'm sure your tounge is firmly in your cheek here ) he eh !!

"Its a Killllarrrgghhh !!!!!! when you mka musac the brds all snig !" :lol:

I suppose Iain just wanted to know what people thought of some of our work ......

Neither of us are claiming to be the next big thing, although I do a good Skazi impression to Bohemian Rhapsody ... ;) <cheesyairguitarmeister>

The music is still very much hit or miss. We probably only get to the final stages of 20% of it ....... its an uphill struggle ...... hence the feedback thing. It may save us time. After all you cant polish a turd !!

I'll post up some links to our proggy stuff soon too .......

Polish a turd....

ROTFL! :lol:

I would have givven a fuller review if I wasn't at work I'm afraid. Also you're right. What's the point of getting nothing but positive critisism? Don't forget though, you have to be careful what crits are good to take into account. Some people talk rubbish (xskuze the pun) and shouldn't be listened to.

Tell me guys, what softsynths did you use for these tracks? Your sounds are of very HQ. I weeeesh I wwwweeeeesssh that I had a virus. I'm tairing my hair out saving for one!

Tell me guys, what softsynths did you use for these tracks? Your sounds are of very HQ. I weeeesh I wwwweeeeesssh that I had a virus. I'm tairing my hair out saving for one!

235039[/snapback]

Hey subs, The access virus is not used on any of these tracks and tbh i wouldnt say they are worth the dollar, more fun and control to be had with soft synths if you ask me!

Righto, im at work so im doing this from memory...

Mikroship - Z3ta, Pro53, and Logic's ES2

Squeezy Vision - Pro53, Z3ta, DSP Discovery, ES2, Albino & Korg Legacy.

Double Helix rmx - (so far) Albino, FM7, DSP Discovery.

All sytnhs of course shoved through a fair amount of soft processing along the way.

3.33 - donk ask! that was a good couple of years ago now!

I listened to the music but I wont get into a review simply because it's not my taste of music. So it would not be objective.

I will say though that your sound production is good.

Good luck with the music.

I listened to the music but I wont get into a review simply because it's not my taste of music.  So it would not be objective.

I will say though that your sound production is good.

Good luck with the music.

235287[/snapback]

Hey Thanks man. :)

I must admit I did wonder what you'd make of it - knowing a bit about your musical preference (from listening to your music). Thanks for not flaming us because it is not to your taste .... ;)

So yes - nice one !!! :P

My tastes are moving more to the progessive side of things anyway .... I dont really listen to much full on anymore.

I guess we are still writing more hectic/full-on stuff as we've been plugging away at it for years now - no point in stopping. Just started to get some interest from labels and a couple of gigs playing live (well ableton live heheh !) lined up for the summer ......

Will post links to proggy stuff in a few months I reckon .... would really like to get moving on that side of things ...... just no time at the moment. Theres a little baby taking up rather a lot of my attention at the moment !! he he

Now there's a fair enuff reply...

Also eonmak, there's nothing that'll stop me druling over the Virus Ti... It's completely as controllable as a VST but it's hardware. You control it from your PC or off the module. It's also running on a dual processor - so it's muchos powerful. I think it's a sick synth, I've never heard much software come very close to even a normal virus.

Must get albino and atmosphere too though. Do you guys use Logic? Isn't ES2 only available for logic (i could b wrong)