Man On Fire

Cogumelo

I just saw this movie Man on Fire with Denzel Washington.

Did anyone saw it and noticed that in the part where he enters the mexican disco there s like 2 min of psytrance going on? cant figure out what group it is. Seems something like gms or talamasca.

Do u know anymore movies with psy music in it??

I just saw this movie Man on Fire with Denzel Washington.

Did anyone saw it and noticed that in the part where he enters the mexican disco there s like 2 min of psytrance going on? cant figure out what group it is. Seems something like gms or talamasca.

Do u know anymore movies with psy music in it??

233750[/snapback]

You are listening to a mix of Alien Project, Dado, S.U.N. Project and GMS (mostly GMS and AP). Bloody great scene and, for once, a believable 'rave' in a film. :rolleyes: Check out www.imdb.com for man on fire and check the soundtrack list for more info.

Besides the Matrix-films, I don't think any other major Hollywood flick features psytrance. I have plenty of ideas, tho... :lol:

You are listening to a mix of Alien Project, Dado, S.U.N. Project and GMS (mostly GMS and AP). Bloody great scene and, for once, a believable 'rave' in a film.  :rolleyes:  Check out www.imdb.com for man on fire and check the soundtrack list for more info.

Besides the Matrix-films, I don't think any other major Hollywood flick features psytrance. I have plenty of ideas, tho...  :lol:

233757[/snapback]

it's not psy trance, but speaking of rave scenes... i love the vanilla sky scene with underworld - rez in it. great movie.

-ensign

(the reason i like the scene is b\c of his downward spiral in it...)

oh... and i like the aspirin/E switch scene in "Go"... a quality movie too, even if the drug scene w\ the dude is a bit exaggerated

oh, and Cogumelo, i loved that movie (man on fire)... vigilante movies kick ass, and denzel washington in such a gritty movie/plot was fantastic. was one of the few times with him that i didn't feel he was typecast into some default role. anyone for an exploding ass-bomb?

if only we could send Denzel after those Chinese Fur Farm ppl... I'd shell out $100 to see that on pay-per-view. fuckers...ugh. (if you have no idea what im talking about, search around the off-topic)

-ensign

oh, and Cogumelo, i loved that movie (man on fire)... vigilante movies kick ass, and denzel washington in such a gritty movie/plot was fantastic.  was one of the few times with him that i didn't feel he was typecast into some default role.  anyone for an exploding ass-bomb?

if only we could send Denzel after those Chinese Fur Farm ppl... I'd shell out $100 to see that on pay-per-view.  fuckers...ugh. (if you have no idea what im talking about, search around the off-topic)

-ensign

233829[/snapback]

yep the movie is great. i saw it yesterday and today i saw the newspaper only to know that a player of my favorite football team"Sporting Lisbon" had his mother kidnapped (in brasil <--quite common there this types of crime nowadays) <_< .

about the music i could nt find it in imdb :(

"You are listening to a mix of Alien Project, Dado, S.U.N. Project and GMS (mostly GMS and AP). " <---What? all together? it seemed like it was only one song :blink: