I need a CD label picture

Hi everybody

I need help. Ok I’m about to release my CD (A Cyborg’s Dream) but I need to some final details. I need some pictures that are not copyrighted to put on the CD Jewel case front and back and on the CD itself. Preferably I would like something that has to do with "A Cyborgs Dream" or Liquid Phantom. Here some of my songs to maby help you fit what I’m looking for www.download.com/liquidphantom Please help I would really appreciate it: D. PS if you could tell me where to get some software for this job that would be great.

Liquid Phantom

Liquid_Phantom@comcast.net

how quickly do you need this?

I make digital art and would love to do a cover for fun.

I wouldnt want to just throw something togather all sloppy though, i could probly make something decent in about 2 weeks?

233920[/snapback]

Yeh for sheezi. Sounds like phun. I'm a graphic designer too.

I could help you out / maybe colaborate and even just make it ready for print or something.

You don't need to use images as in full colour images. There are many alternatives to making a good album cover even using text or simple iconic graphics.

Lemme know if you need a hand.

jamesmdonaldson@hotmail.com

:ph34r: chowping

thank you both soo much!!

and yes 2 weeks is perfect. i should have my CD finished by then. ok so what im looking for is something that has to do with eithe A. a phantom that is made of liquid of some sort. or B. something that has to do with cyborgs and robots. or C something that looks really bad ass. honestly i dont care what it is as long at its not Copyrighted and i wont get in trouble when i sell it. thanks again soo much guys your gonna save my ass. my AIM is Marine4241 and Email is Liquid_Phantom@comcast.net send whatever you guys want me to see there

PS what kind of soft where do you use?