who know what name&

Iven

Who will prompt as such thing to two stix refers to to juggle as third often saw on party

233477[/snapback]

WOW!

Okay, i don't usually make fun of other people's "ENGRISH", but what in the FUCK are you asking/stating/talking about?

Did I catch a "niner" in there? Are you on a walkie-talkie?

-ensign

important, or so...

233553[/snapback]

on this forum :lol: ... damn the alien chosed the wrong kind of communication...

or maybe not :blink:

maybe it's my mom who I haven't seen in 7 years :P

Who will prompt as such thing to two stix refers to to juggle as third often saw on party

233477[/snapback]

Two sticks + juggling + party = the best that comes to mind is that the guy wants to know how devil sticks or flower sticks are called.

233554[/snapback]

Yes - but what is the question?

Or more to the point .... why are the question and answer mutually exclusive in this case ? To know one means you can never know the other ....... although apparently frogs come into play somewhere along the line ......

<loves douglas adams>

Oh @ Ivan - Is Poi the answer you are looking for ?

Yes - but what is the question?

Or more to the point .... why are the question and answer mutually exclusive in this case ? To know one means you can never know the other ....... although apparently frogs come into play somewhere along the line ......

<loves douglas adams>

Oh  @ Ivan - Is Poi the answer you are looking for ?

233808[/snapback]

heheh nice =) you see that the movie is coming soon? wonder if it'll be any good...

-ensign

I smell some babelfish here.

Obviously something went wrong in the translation so i thought i could give an helping hand to Iven, therefore tried to translated his text to make some sense.

Iven sounds like a russian name so i put his text back to russian and then to english again. ->

"Will wake up in proportion to this thing to stix 2 it refers k in order to juggle as the third frequently he saw on the party"

As you can see it makes much more sense now. Iven you own me one. :)

I smell some babelfish here.

"Will wake up in proportion to this thing to stix 2 it refers k in order to juggle as the third frequently he saw on the party"

As you can see it makes much more sense now. Iven you own me one. :)

233836[/snapback]

Why didn't he say so earlier. Of course I can help, we have two of those in stock, but I would advise the sv version.

233477[/snapback]

hmm what's it called ....... you know when you're holding one stick in each hand and juggling a third one around using these two.

I can't recall what it's called but I know what he means.

Yes, thats probably it, and how are they called?

234259[/snapback]

ahhmmm.... flower sticks or devil sticks maybe? :blink: