this isn't really a critic but an expression of personal preference. if it were me, I would have exploded that track with some fullout, more developed rhythms in the conclusion with those high pitch jabbing synths. the track felt like it was shooting semi-blanks, imo.

but really, most fullon to me dosen't sound FULL-ON anyways.

decent track.

i like the breaks and the reversed hihats in them. the panning is ok too, i think, might sound nice when played loud on a large floor.

it sounds a little empty on the bottom.. or might be my speakers tho. the 16th synth in the later part makes most of the rhythm i guess, maybe try to layer it with some lowcut snarelike sounds in an apropiate rhythm? or how does it sound with the cowbell from the first half? or, third possibility, fill with wafting, noisy pads? like the one in the beginning.

mmmmh.. the breaks :) maybe work out the one at around 4:45 a little bit more.

bold overall, nice short pulses for the bassline, dont really know how to say in english :) i will include it in my playlist.

OK ...

Start ... Nice Bass .... but i can't say so 4 the kick... other hats are good

nice synth's :) ... btw i like some kind of saw samples ... that kind wich blow ur mind if u make them in a low eq sounding :) ... overall ... nice track ... good for trip or dance :)