Filteria released on Etnicanet

mars

I don't get the hype about Filteria. Basically it's a downgraded copy of IFO. (nothing personal, that's just how I find it)

233688[/snapback]

Three things :

- Pleiadians as they used to be, are dead. If you want music like that, you listen to their 2 albums again and again or search for artists sounding mad and melodic too.

- In my opinion Filteria music is quite different from Pleiadians. OK this is close, but the aim was not to copy them. Let this guy make his style, enjoy making music. Not so many people are able to make music.

- There is no hype. I am his label manager. And i am the admin of Psynews. So ok i happen to use psynews as a vector of communication. But we wish there would be more hype in other parts of the world.

mars.

Ah well, Amithaba, I think it's dangerous to say nobody can beat Ethereal, in fact I wouldn't even say that of MFG... If there is no hope for better music I'd stop right away... You never know what braincracking release will happen next month! :P *altough the chance MFG will be beaten is less then 0.1% for me*

About Filteria, well, we (Mars and me) try to keep him a little in the news, for the simple reason that we have to sell records to release more cds in the future... We are lucky somehow because of psynews and the fact that I play a lot in Belgium and I organise parties... But a hype? No way... On many other sites they never heard of Filteria, but we hope to have a spot in the trance scene in the future, and that's impossible without advertisement...

And last but not least, have you heard any release last 5 years as intense as Filteria? If it's not your style, no problem of course, tastes can be different... but I think the release was pretty unique...

Ouch. It seems I hit a sore spot.

Three things :

- Pleiadians as they used to be, are dead. If you want music like that, you listen to their 2 albums again and again or search for artists sounding mad and melodic too.

- In my opinion Filteria music is quite different from Pleiadians. OK this is close, but the aim was not to copy them. Let this guy make his style, enjoy making music. Not so many people are able to make music.

- There is no hype. I am his label manager. And i am the admin of Psynews. So ok i happen to use psynews as a vector of communication. But we wish there would be more hype in other parts of the world.

mars.

233702[/snapback]

About Filteria, well, we (Mars and me) try to keep him a little in the news, for the simple reason that we have to sell records to release more cds in the future... We are lucky somehow because of psynews and the fact that I play a lot in Belgium and I organise parties... But a hype? No way... On many other sites they never heard of Filteria, but we hope to have a spot in the trance scene in the future, and that's impossible without advertisement...

If it's not your style, no problem of course, tastes can be different... but I think the release was pretty unique...

233724[/snapback]

Personally I don't like the "Raw energy flow" style that much, and thus I can't see much of a difference between him and Pleiadians. I'm not saying he's bad, but I'm not saying he's good either.

Sorry if I offended anybody (especially mars)... but negative opinions are opinions too! And my post wasn't even especially negative.

And...

And last but not least, have you heard any release last 5 years as intense as Filteria?

233724[/snapback]

Yeah, two Juno Reactor albums! (shango & labyrinth)

For the record, they're actually TWO people. The Mystical Painter and El Fredrico  :)

Posted Image

Regards,

Kalle! / Tranceform

233636[/snapback]

hey Kalle i know they´re two , but No ONE CAN BEAT the Pad master Frederik. ;)

Ah well, Amithaba, I think it's dangerous to say nobody can beat Ethereal, in fact I wouldn't even say that of MFG... If there is no hope for better music I'd stop right away... You never know what braincracking release will happen next month! :P *altough the chance MFG will be beaten is less then 0.1% for me*

233724[/snapback]

to me , no one can beat Anima Mundi´s album.

ukiro i only have one thing to tell you , keep filteria for you.

happy?

yay.

234041[/snapback]

Dude, what the fuck is that about? My post was to vent my disagreement with your unreserved praise for a group that I personally don't feel all that imperssed by. And to that you reply with something I can only read as an insinuation that my opinions are worthless because I'm friends with Jannis?

Seeing as this isn't the first time you carelessly rip through the fabric of logic, I feel obliged to ask - Are you at all able to contribute any facts or insightful comments to a music discussion, or is it by any chance your mission in life to misinterpret, exaggerate, spread disinformation and slag off everything your puny mind cannot grasp?

I've done my best to ignore your annoying lack of reason, but dude - if you can't handle an opinion that differs from yours without stooping to personal attacks, get off the forum.

Ethereal is planning something i know , so lets pray and expect a 2nd Ethereal Adventure!! :D

234025[/snapback]

safe :D

I hope they stick to their story telling formula and don't go for the highest kick or biggeste meldoy...

Off-topic: Transformers rule! =)

The guy with Ganesh is Carl and the guy with Transformers logo is Fredrik?

233639[/snapback]

It's actually the other way around (Fredrik is the one with Ganesh-shirt and Carl is the Transformer-fan) ;)

Kalle! / Tranceform

It's actually the other way around (Fredrik is the one with Ganesh-shirt and Carl is the Transformer-fan)  ;)

Kalle! / Tranceform

234350[/snapback]

No, Ganesh is the one with the Fredrik t-shirt and the Transformer is the Carl fan.

Just to put this topic back on rail again, I'd like to say that I'm looking forward to hearing that compilation. It'll be nice to hear what that collaboration has resulted in, and I guess that the other tracks aren't bad either :).

Regards,

Kalle! / Tranceform