Filteria released on Etnicanet

mars

Oh great news again : Our beloved Filteria went on vacation in Ibiza in January and here's the result on track 9...

http://www.solstice23.com/newreleases/solmc-051.html

http://system.emedia.co.jp/details/NMC-718756-9897444.html

PHASE 3 [sOLSTICE+ETNICANET]

01. CHAKRA & EDIMIS - X FILES (SPECIES RMX)

02. PLEIADIANS - SPACE ODYSSEY

03. COMPRESSOR - MUMBLE BEE

04. BIO-TONIC - INSIDE YOU (BLACK SERIES PT.1)

05. SHANTY MATKIN feat.THE EROTISER - LIKE A MOTHER

06. UNISON - SLIP WITH ME

07. PREDATORS vs COMPRESSOR - NOT RESPONDING

08. PROSPER - SOUNDBUSTER

09. P.A.N. vs FILTERIA - PSYCHEDELIC NON STOP

We are very pleased Filtertia is now recognized in the BIG scene as well !

Oh and by the way you know what ? He's peparing a second album :D

PHASE 3 [sOLSTICE+ETNICANET]

01. CHAKRA & EDIMIS - X FILES (SPECIES RMX)

02. PLEIADIANS - SPACE ODYSSEY

03. COMPRESSOR - MUMBLE BEE

04. BIO-TONIC - INSIDE YOU (BLACK SERIES PT.1)

05. SHANTY MATKIN feat.THE EROTISER - LIKE A MOTHER

06. UNISON - SLIP WITH ME

07. PREDATORS vs COMPRESSOR - NOT RESPONDING

08. PROSPER - SOUNDBUSTER

09. P.A.N. vs FILTERIA - PSYCHEDELIC NON STOP

Oh and by the way you know what ? He's peparing a second album  :D

232695[/snapback]

I'm very pleased to hear Jannis is preparing a second album. I wonder if he can make it amazing?!, and I hope its as the first, and taken higher and further; more beautiful, hypnotic, trippy, melodic, (any awesome leading melodies) catchy, deep, flowing, liquid, far-out, atmospheric, to the galaxy and beyond, and this last part is pushing it but it would be quite a feat if it.. or maybe at least one track was the most layered track ever made in psychedelic goatrance history!, (Imagine that, ha!) Anythings possible! Good luck! I just hope the comp turns out to be great or at least very good, and the only good or great track isn't just from P.A.N. vs Filteria, but from the others as well. Like I hope there is more goatrance/psytrance on this comp than full-on and more typical tracks. I say this because Pleiadians have been quite disappointing since FOL, even with their Etnica projects, (new Etnica one included) and I don't know much about the other artists so I feel uncertain right now, but it will be interesting to see how this comp turns out! ;)

And isn't it ironic that Pleiadians are on the same comp as Filteria? heh, I'm under the impression that Pleiadians have heard Filterias album, and I wonder what they think about it. I'd be very curious to know if anyone has heard anything about what Pleiadians think of Sky Imput!

His new stuff kicks total ass! And now it has fatter kicks and bass, hehe =)

232729[/snapback]

So you heard some new stuff? Are the samples available via the links? Its in like chinese language or something, so I'm confused where to go and how to sample anything, unless they aren't up yet? :huh:

So you heard new stuff? Are the samples available somewhere through links? Its in like chinese language or something, so I'm confused where to go and how to sample anything, unless they aren't up yet.

232875[/snapback]

Jannis is a friend of mine and I help him out with ideas, kick drums and mastering on occasion. So thats why I get to hear the new stuff.

As for the track on this compilation, it sounds dfferent from his album since it's a cooperation with another artist and it's not made in his studio.

Hello :)

I hope this can bring some changes, for some more live-acts or something :)

About the track itself on this compilation. The sounds are very different (more modern if you like :P) from the sounds i usually use,. However you will defently recognize the melodies and some madness.

About playing in Greece. I said it many times, i never get invited there for some reason.. :(

I would really like to play there... I guess its all about connections..

About new album.. Slowly i am recordning new tracks. I have made about 3 new tracks so far (1 is for the suntrip compilation..). The track for suntrip compilation is less mad then the sky input tracks... One of the others tracks should be on the album

Stay tuned :)

And as always thanx for supporting / Jannis

About playing in Greece. I said it many times, i never get invited there for some reason..  :(

I would really like to play there... I guess its all about connections..

233121[/snapback]

Damn people here prefer commercial events in order to make money.I know some people from Athens organising forest events in the summer but its most likely to ask for a cheap visit because these events are usually private.Anyway,,,

Go Go Jannis! B)

His new stuff kicks total ass! And now it has fatter kicks and bass, hehe =)

232729[/snapback]

are the melodies more madness and higher then before or less ????

less super climax melodic, more story... like you asked Rain ;):P

233381[/snapback]

that is indeed what i ordered ;) ...

SUPER... I'm looking forward to it :D

less super climax melodic, more story... like you asked Rain ;):P

233381[/snapback]

Hmm

i am not sure i completly agree.. or perhaps i do :rolleyes:

I've made some calmer tracks, and some tracks like in sky input. However, its true that i am focusing more on story telling now then before. However, don't think that there aren't climax, cause there are, plenty of them :D. Its just that they come more smoothly, and not soo hard every time (more like waves perhaps).. OR? :huh:

I have no idea.. i just make music :)

One thing is for sure. it will be super melodic like before (sorry rain, not this time either.. But hey, you have ethereal :P)

Ormion: perpatao megale :D (means: i keep on walking)

well I still think those newer tracks will be more my cup of tea...

I like climaxes but I like storytelling more... and yes ethereal is my favourite...

some do know a lot in this topic ^_^;)

well I still think those newer tracks will be more my cup of tea...

I like climaxes but I like storytelling more... and yes ethereal is my favourite...

some do know a lot in this topic  ^_^  ;)

233466[/snapback]

ethereal rules , no one can beat him. NO ONE.