The worst Remix ever made...

Cybernetika

Noooo!! You're wrong on this one Filteria ;)

Juan & Domi & Jorg - Spiritual Healing (rmx) is actually far better in building up and giving the song a more emotional load then the original.. you've probably heard it before :) it's great!

234686[/snapback]

I don't know why, but i always count that one in as the original (probably cause juan was part of the remix-team)..the remixes i meant was: those disgusting dragonfly remixes..Darshan, if i remember correct: Tyler Remix or something like that.. they destroyd the track..

The original and the Juan & Domi & Jörg are verrry nice. emotional :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Prodigy - Smack my bitch up RMX.

Got it last year as an unreleased Killar! Not too sure who did it, cos I dowsed it in

234653[/snapback]

wasn't that eskimo ??? :unsure:

Spritneybears is a couple of producers from Norway. They are both buddies of my boss. Nice fellas with to much cash, no brains and bad ass music taste!!  They are born rich people with no life.  <_<

You should deffently check out all of their remixes. It's KIIILLAAHHH Euro dance music. :P

234695[/snapback]

Hahaha, thanks for the info. But actually I still need to protect my last remains of good taste ;)

wasn't that eskimo ???  :unsure:

234952[/snapback]

Skazi, and it doesnt deserve the title; "Worst remix" at all. Eskimo did "Voodoo people" which in my opinion is pretty good. Clean good remix of a great track by the man him self, mr. Howlett.

Skazi, and it doesnt deserve the title; "Worst remix" at all. Eskimo did "Voodoo people" which in my opinion is pretty good. Clean good remix of a great track by the man him self, mr. Howlett.

234965[/snapback]

aaaaaaaah true it's the voodoo people I was thinking off... very well rmx from eskimo...

liked that song a lot :)

234965[/snapback]

The voodoo people rmx was top drawer! I mean eskimo must have been like 9 or 10 years old when that original Prodigy tune came out. It was 10 years ago! He really did a great job! :D

But smack my bitch up :blink: It definately wasn't him. Oh and it came out 2003 I think. But definately not released because they would have to get rights for rmx and Prodigy would never let such terrible things be released in their name!

Probably skazi.

Well this ain't a psytrance remix or whatever, but i really really really HATED it when this girl group called 'All Saints' covered the Red hot chilli pepper's wonderfull "Under the bridge" and even scored a hit with it, got me SO angry!...  :angry: , sorry for the slight off topic ;)

232576[/snapback]

does no one agree with me?! :(

does no one agree with me?! :(

235841[/snapback]

Nightmare trancer......

that cover version of Under the Bridge was SACRILEGE!

I feel your pain!

RHCP should have done the same thing as Pink Floyd. Make the publishing rights so F*cking expensive that nobody will do a cover/rmx! That's why there are NO pink Floyd cover versions or remixes released! Great idea! Keep your original work pure!

RHCP should have done the same thing as Pink Floyd. Make the publishing rights so F*cking expensive that nobody will do a cover/rmx! That's why there are NO pink Floyd cover versions or remixes released! Great idea! Keep your original work pure!

235890[/snapback]

Easy Star All-Stars - Dub Side Of The Moon CD ;)

I smell a lawsuit! Seriously, if these guys got the rights to do this they are seriously loaded with cash!

I work in advertising and we tried to buy a Pink Floyd track for a commercial a few years back and the studio just laughed at us! PF are the most expensive publishing rights in music to date! More expensive than the Beatles! Maybe PF relaxed a bit on the prices recently to pull in some more dough?!!

the other thing is maybe they changed the melodies a bit ie you can a note or 2 every 4 bars and lawfully it's "inspired by the artist" as opposed to a remake. There are little loopholes!

But maybe these guys are just taking a chance. If the rights were'nt that expensive then there would be far more commercial Pink Floyd covers released. There are a few Pink Floyd remix/cover cd's available on bootleg tho.

Have you guys heard the infamous Pink Floyd psy remixes? I know of about 7, but others tell me there are 13. All unreleased as far as I know.

i only know that brick in a wall has been covered by several bands many times

Nightmare trancer......

that cover version of Under the Bridge was SACRILEGE!

I feel your pain!

235890[/snapback]

Wish You Were Here was covered by Wycleaf Jean. Not really a sacrilage per se. It really depends on the listener. I don't think All Saints cover was sooo bad.

Have you guys heard the infamous Pink Floyd psy remixes? I know of about 7, but others tell me there are 13. All unreleased as far as I know.

235959[/snapback]

When Hallucinogen was in Finland some years ago I remember he played some PF remix with hevy trance beat over it. Can you tell those 7 you know?

Hmm.

I have the entire dark side of the moon "remixed", which is credited to Hallucinogen, but then again it can be a soulseek thing :Z

p.S if you are the same shpongled as in the elixiria forums, thanks for the v/a -elucidations.

Yes, that Nirvana remix is awful, and even more awful was a remix I heard right after that one - Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy, Hey Girl (some psy-trance remix). Really sucky ones I heard on a club some weeks ago.

dj mylo:

Actually bought a remix 12" of Pink Floyds "Another Brick in the Wall" some month ago. It´s a whitelabel, but the remixer wasn´t afraid writing that he was the remixer (a hungarian progressive producer called "Andro").

mylo: this thread developes into a pink floyd remixes thread ;) the one pf remix i really like and was not mentioned is haldoliums one of these days. off topic: how do you like hamburg, btw?

bad remix.. hm, i guess those were sorted out by my brain, cant remember any special track right now :unsure:

all saints rhcp rmx: a sad thing to do, but there are loads of crappy pop-like remixes out there.. just think of scooter :rolleyes: :edit: well.. hard to make a good remix from already crappy songs.