most gay trance-cover ever?

Moai

how old are you guys??!  15 I guess!!!

many cover are really ugly and stupid , Yahel wants to be a psy-pop star-idol and ends doing idiot covers for his album that have nothing to do with the psy-trance feeling we all want from it!!! Big "myself" pictures on the album covers are really egocentric!

but please give respect to gay people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherwise you are much much much more idiot and intollerant than this USELESS forum!

The world don't need you :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

638998[/snapback]

No need to go cracy, are you gay yourself or what?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many cover are really ugly and stupid , Yahel wants to be a psy-pop star-idol and ends doing idiot covers for his album that have nothing to do with the psy-trance feeling we all want from it!!! Big "myself" pictures on the album covers are really egocentric!

otherwise you are much much much more idiot and intollerant than this USELESS forum!

638998[/snapback]

here, let me help you, your way to useful forum :D

Have you had a chance to listen to it yet? I might get it for the sake of completing Aleph Zero, but a cover like that makes me wonder...

638264[/snapback]

This CD is hit & miss. Some off the tracks are very nice & make me glad I bought the CD where as some are in a very trip hop style (Think Urban Species but not as good). Still a decent buy if not as good as previous alephzero ones

638998[/snapback]

One of my best mate's is Gay & he has no problem with the word being thrown about like it is nowadays. It's just a word for fuck's sake. You are trying to be too politically correct which makes you seem (deep down) more homophobic!

One of my best mate's is Gay & he has no problem with the word being thrown about like it is nowadays. It's just a word for fuck's sake. You are trying to be too politically correct which makes you seem (deep down) more homophobic!

639569[/snapback]

tooo-toooo-TOUCHE!!!!111111111

638998[/snapback]

The fact that people use the word "gay" in a derogatory manner does not imply that they are homophobic. It's just a fact of life that language evolves, and words change their meaning over time. In case you've forgotten, a few decades ago the word "gay" meant happy, and there were many old bigots writing into the Daily Mail to voice their displeasure when the word was hijacked by the gay community. Consequently it seems hypocritical if the gay community objects to the way that people who watch South Park use the word.

This CD is hit & miss. Some off the tracks are very nice & make me glad I bought the CD where as some are in a very trip hop style (Think Urban Species but not as good). Still a decent buy if not as good as previous alephzero ones

639568[/snapback]

Oh okay. How did you find the singing?

638998[/snapback]

but the Yahel cover is gay, say what you want

Rap?? On Aleph Zero?  :blink:

640173[/snapback]

Track 10

Purple Sky feat. Adam Perski

Rap & Words by Adam Perski

and by the way Adam Perski is not very good.

Worst track on the album by far. Worst track on any chill album I own I think. Shame. A lot of the tracks really are quite good.

The albums like the cover. It's quite a nice design but ruined by one idiotic moment of insanity!

Posted Image

I am wondering who is buying shit like that, i would never buy a cd with such a coverart, this is apsolutely discusting, police should not allow this cd to be selled because it is too ridiculous.

638275[/snapback]

Yeah, lol! :lol:

I mean, it is so obvious that a car without screen wipers can't be road legal! The car doesn't even have a license plate! So ridiculous!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, lol! :lol:

I mean, it is so obvious that a car without screen wipers can't be road legal! The car doesn't even have a license plate! So ridiculous!

642216[/snapback]

:D

if the car would have a license plate, it should have '604' in it.. :rolleyes:

this is the worst "trance"-cover i've ever seen in my whole life..  :o

(no this is no arranged picture! its the real thing! lol)

http://217.160.138.169/pic_b/pho1cd331_b.jpg

Posted Image

edit:

(about topic  title: plz i meant cheezy, weird/funny or just plain stupid covers! sry if i offended anyone)

232206[/snapback]

Yep .. Thats pretty gay.

I bet Yahel IS gay, nobody would make such art unless they were a homo.

lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep .. Thats pretty gay.

I bet Yahel IS gay, nobody would make such art unless they were a homo.

lol

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

651760[/snapback]

I don't know, I've met many guys that I would swear blind had to be gay but weren't & then a lot the gay guys I do know didn't act gay or anything!

Some people are just camp