Yahel : Around The World

Ale

yahel is not off topic imho...

but this is the revieuw section ale... check around and see what a revieuw is...

you can read can you :angry:

it's not the first time you post on this forum so don't tell me you didn't know <_<

youre topics with misleading information and categories all wrong are starting to piss me off...

your modern goatrance list is wrong

your nitzhonot list is wrong...

now what you are writing about yahel is totally wrong

you call muses rapt 'hard house' what sucks big time...

you're always giving/spreading wrong information...

Did your parents never told you to shut up about things you don't kow about ???

I really really don't like it when people spread wrong information with purpase of a negavite attitude against a certain goa artist...

you don't like yahel, muses rapt ok fine to me... but shut up about them...

do you think I like all goa artist ??? what a childisch forum this would be if everybody was like you... grow older, get a life, but don't be such a pain in MY ass...

djeezs men

ps : sorry people for the negative vibes but I had to say it... :unsure::rolleyes:

sorry yahel looks like a top model LOL.

232111[/snapback]

that's your opinon but there's no reason to spread wrong info like ale does... even when you don't like the artist... or especilly because you don't like the artist.... <_<

that's your opinon but there's no reason to spread wrong info like ale does... even when you don't like the artist...    or especilly because you don't like the artist.... <_<

232130[/snapback]

I didn't write Yahel is bad

I didn't write Yahel is good

I write Yahel is not psychedelic trance, is normal euro trance.

This is a good info for everyone.

I didn't write Yahel is bad

I didn't write Yahel is good

I write Yahel is not psychedelic trance, is normal euro trance.

This is a good info for everyone.

232141[/snapback]

maybe at general but not in the review section... and you know what I mean <_<

so many people saying muses rapt has something of house in it.. maybe I should check it out.. I just hope its not bad house music :)

and amithaba.. come on dont say that about yahel.. he's too ugly to be a top model :P

so many people saying muses rapt has something of house in it.. maybe I should check it out.. I just hope its not bad house music :)

232189[/snapback]

some see positive in anything :D;)

Well since this review thread has already been corrupted, I'll keep it short.

I dislike typical club-trance/house albums made mainly for clubs.

YAHEL'S NEW album sounds very typical, and its a CLUB-DANCE-TRANCE album, mainly made for clubs.

There is a guy singing on it! Cheesy the way its done. Ack!

Track 3 sounds unique to me, but thats it.

Yahels first two albums were respectable and well done. The third got "iffy" less psychedelic.

His new stuff is very disappointing for those aware of his first two albums.

Take a look at his cover!

Are you kidding me?!

Who does he think he is, David Copperfield? :blink:

I think it would be interesting if on is next album, he appeard without the lit-up disco ball-looking thing, because then we can pretend that he made it disappear.

hehe, kiddin. :D

His cover looks extremely gay (no pun intended) very cheesy looking, and it almost made me want to throw up.

Is his ego that big and his orginality so lacking that he has to put himself on the CD covers for recognition? ... like almost every other dj?

The cover is a major turn-off. The pose just looks silly; corny; lame, unoriginal, tacky.

Add this to the growing list of the other thousands of dissapointing, generic club trance releases.

some see positive in anything  :D  ;)

232247[/snapback]

well what can I say? I enjoy good house music ;)

edit: I havent listen to muses rapt, so I dont know if its good house music... I guess not, but I will check it out anyway.. as for yahel, probably its not good house music either.. more like bad club trance...

and jon cocco... you say you dislike house music or whatever made for clubs... But is there any house music made for outdoor parties? seems to me house music is in general aimed at clubs, though the good ones work perfectly in outdoor parties, no?

@ Jon Cocco...

I've only listened to the 2 first tracks and it sound indeed very clubby... but is typical yahel just like it's for two releases... back then nobody complained (some did) but now they won't like it anymore... and I understand....

but my stament was that I didn't need to be "warned" by someone who says that misted muppet is nizhonot that's all... I'll experience myself weither I loke or not like the album...

a thread like this shouldn't be, deniflity not in the review section :rolleyes: , and imho also not in the general section but that's everybody freedom to post what he/she wants...

I must say I didn't like the two first songs either... he's just repeating his old style again in a sort of more fullon new concept way... but's it's to much and doesn't fit anymore imho... so I understand your feeling... ;)

and jon cocco... you say you dislike house music or whatever made for clubs... But is there any house music made for outdoor parties?

232345[/snapback]

Sure, of course, and I don't dislike all house music. I like some house music very much. I just see Yahel basically following the typical clubish, full-on band-wagon, and considering this is a guy who's music used to be more complex, psychedelic, and fresh, its disappointing to see him make something less, aimed for the general audience, in stead of us who expect more; we know his earlier stuff was much better, regardless if it too was club-friendly psytrance to dance to. I feel this album is a disappointment not because of house or trance this or that, but because from someone like Yahel, people in generaly seem to expect or want something more original, but on hearing parts of his third album, I came to stop expectating and just enjoyed tracks on his first two albums.

@ Jon Cocco...

I've only listened to the 2 first tracks and it sound indeed very clubby... but is typical yahel just like it's for two releases... back then nobody complained (some did) but now they won't like it anymore..

Yes, the first two were clubby, but it isn't 1998 anymore, ya know? :) The man has not evolved but watered down his style to remain more appealing, probably for those not aware of his earlier stuff, which was fairly ellaborate for what it was in its time. This leaves people like myself and many who others who liked his earlier work, feeling dated and bored by his new stuff. I'm sure some people will like it though; the people less or unaware of his far better work obviously.

thread like this shouldn't be, deniflity not in the review section  :rolleyes: , and imho also not in the general section but that's everybody freedom to post what he/she wants...

Yeah, I was under the impression this would be a review thread of his new album. Sounds simple and proper, right?, but then I read the first post and was like, "Wtf??... Oh great. Yeah its everyones freedom to post what they want but people should stick to the topics so that people don't open the thread and click "back" because they are turned off by the first post, which doesn't review the album at all, so its all a bit lacking and not exactly encouraging to post a review when the entire thread seems to be misdirected.

I must say I didn't like the two first songs either... he's just repeating his old style again in a sort of more fullon new concept way... but's it's to much and doesn't fit anymore imho... so I understand your feeling...  ;)

232369[/snapback]

Yes, and it sounds more minimal and general. The only track that seems to less formulatic or rather less predicatable or different, although nothing really original, is track 3, like a bunch of indians dancing around a fire or something.. just about everything else has those cheesy, typical melodies that are so known in most mainstream, general club/house/trance music. Its nothing new and sounds dated. I don't know, many of the artists seem to be making the music that for whatever reason ... is the trend right now in general clubs, and they're using their name hoping they'll rack up more sales, but when you bring virtually nothing new to the table, like Talamasca, Planet B.E.N. etc... its kind of like, what a waste of talent. Do something new that really stands out, even if its with house or trance music.

Posted Image

Created Andrei Ruberoid))))

232537[/snapback]

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=23222

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bwahahahahahhaa! Aaaah I nearly wet myself laughing at those....what a chump, that cover really sucks. I just saw it on psyshop, I think it might even be worse than the skazi phonokol comp cover. Chumpsville.

Sorry, I shouldn't say things like that in the reviews section....a-herm...

Sorry, I shouldn't say things like that in the reviews section....a-herm...

233451[/snapback]

well this topic is ruined anyway so go ahead :rolleyes: