• Psydrop
    • Space Buddha
    • Tellus2
    • Ethereal
    • Ypsilon5
    • Filteria
    • Goasia

;)

Regardless of what people think, I still say it's goa with a healthy dose of club trance. A release that really defines my definition of goa is Rock Bitch Mafia by Green Nuns.

232023[/snapback]

Rock Bitch Mafia!!!! I love spinning that album live!!!! It really could be one of the albums to perfectly describe goa.....along with anything older that Simon P. did

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe Moai - Chimera.. I still love it Moai! :P

234216[/snapback]

:D thx .. i think it will take some time before even consider to remix chimera.. old and dated track! we have so much better stuffs up our sleeves. :lol: we have material to finish up that will cover the length of more than one whole album =)

I voted for Filteria cause he was brave enough to do the old thing with nowadays production. I would vote Electric Universe but he is an old school artist and not new commer. I hope that Amithaba Buddha is going to release his first album already ? :P Then we'll see wheter you belong to that hall of fame Filipe...;)

I hope that Amithaba Buddha is going to release his first album already ? :P Then we'll see wheter you belong to that hall of fame Filipe...;)

237216[/snapback]

I will be released in upcoming suntrip records compilation togheter with some classic well known new skool goa artists from the new skool scene. just wait and see... ;)

Search me as Lost Buddha .

Filipe.

I will be released in upcoming suntrip records compilation togheter with some classic well known new skool goa artists from the new skool scene. just wait and see...  ;)

Search me as Lost Buddha .

Filipe.

237419[/snapback]

safe... very excited...

I wish you all the luck and looking forward to that compilation :)

My favourite modern goa trance artist is a guy from sweden. Actually the dude has no artistname :huh:

Anyway, i have some unreleased tracks from him, and i am pretty sure they will get released..

And we just finished a track together today, and it will be on the new filteria album (for sure) :)