1. YOUNGER BROTHER - EPIC HAIR

2. AUDIO CHEMISTRY - LONG LONG ARMS

3. HALLUCINOGEN & TRISTAN - STRETCH TASTIC

4. PROMETHEUS - OSCAR

5. TRISTAN - LOST AND PROFOUND

6. METAL SHARON - BALOON DANCE

7. TRISTAN & PROMETHEUS - GROW MORE POT

8. HIKKOMORI - BLACK OPS

So, here is the long awaited second compilation from Twisted and even though a lot of people find it dissapointing, I quite enjoyed it. This is not the usual Twisted thing. This compilation volume tend to get too much into some unecessary funkiness or even mellow psychedelia. It is not anything extraordinary but it is surely better than 80 % of full on copies each day. They again used weird sounds and gentle melodies. EPIC HAIR is pretty good new song by Younger Brother. It has some average structure but some very nice melodies. It begins boring but turns pretty good by the end. LONG LONG ARMS needs no introduction, unless newcommers don't know that is nice contribution between Joti Sidhu & Simon Posford. Very hypnotic and moving track. STRECTH TASTIC is very good song, brilliantly mastered by Tristan and even pretty psychedelic as you might expect sinc e 2 very psychedelic minds did it. OSCAR is not a bad song but it lack something to be called nice, it is just plain good, nothing else and nothing more certainly. LOST AND PROFOUND has some oriental, deviant melodies and it is another nice song by the master Tristan. It has some subtle driving mode that make you float while listening. BALOON DANCE is actually not that good track and there is a lot of quality misssing in it since even though pioneer Simon was involved. I really expected a little bit more from Simon here...GROW MORE POT is decent track, it also lacks something to be very good but it is still pretty nice... BLACK OPS is one of the better ones here...it is done in the morning style and has some liquid melodic sections that just make your sking creep. It can be called psychedelic as well but it is certainly only for the morning...7/10...Heheh...;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

v. good compilation in my opinion, fair continuation of previous part, great tracks from prometheus

and what a great review i've done!  :D

278519[/snapback]

oh yeas, it's exhausting B)

Everall it's a good compilation, but few tracks i can not stand.

t3:Tristan and Hallucinogen sux togethers as hell, worst from Simon and worst from Tristan very well mixed together, don't do that again. Even at the 1:20 tracks start to move somewhere but it's without any direction..., or maybe I'm at the wrong setting now.

t8: This one is good. Track has some nice spirit and movement with the clear message: Grow More Pot

T 4,6,7,8 has survived the preservation test and are still played with delight.

Oh post No. 42: I've just had in my mind, for a few second i really understood what's is this all about, but it's lost now :ph34r: ,

next time I'll make some notes..., and will became reach and will buy an island with a lot of pot

• 1 month later...

here in the Japan (nihon) it said on cover # hallucinogen tracks/collaborationings :angry:

They were not good IMO

I hating hate hate hate what simon posford makes the nowadays.

Didn't he making twisted album? what went wrong? :(

here in the Japan (nihon) it said on cover # hallucinogen tracks/collaborationings :angry:

They were not good IMO

I hating hate hate hate what simon posford makes the nowadays.

Didn't he making twisted album? what went wrong? :(

I was also pretty dissapointed with this album! I was expecting something with so many hallucinogen collaborations to be really good but simon's recent hallucinogen output has been shite.

• 2 months later...