psyblog takes off

shift

Psyblog is a new concept that will inform everybody about what is happening in the world of Psytrance.

Nexus Media who along with other labels and artists hope to keep the world updated on the progress of their work within the Psytrance scene, let you know release dates of CDs, partys, new music, new artists and generally anything to do with the scene or whatever they feel like

its only been up a few days of testing now and i sent out mails to guys today,,, sheez we already have like 10 arists/labels signed up to do this and i recon more will come aboard soon,,

confirmed::

Shift, Phyx, Xatrik, Artifakt, Slug, Triskel, Abominaion, ALchemy records, Fragile PLnet recs, Menog, Rinkadink and Digital Talk,,,

its supposed to be something informal, another way of spreading information on the scene,,

remeber its brand new so we still gotta get this thing really going,,

come check it out at http://www.psyblog.org

cheers

have a nice day

Guest .::E.P

Psyblog is a new concept that will inform everybody about what is happening in the world of Psytrance.

Nexus Media who along with other labels and artists hope to keep the world updated on the progress of their work within the Psytrance scene, let you know release dates of CDs, partys, new music, new artists and generally anything to do with the scene or whatever they feel like

its only been up a few days of testing now and i sent out mails to guys today,,, sheez we already have like 10 arists/labels signed up to do this and i recon more will come aboard soon,,

confirmed::

Shift, Phyx, Xatrik, Artifakt, Slug, Triskel, Abominaion, ALchemy records, Fragile PLnet recs, Menog, and Digital Talk,,,

its supposed to be something informal, another way of spreading information on the scene,,

remeber its brand new so we still gotta get this thing really going,,

come check it out at http://www.psyblog.org

cheers

have a nice day

231334[/snapback]

a blog is something that's been around for a long time on the world wide net. nothing new in this. Well I can see how it's nice to call something "New" when you need to promote your label ;)

a blog is something that's been around for a long time on the world wide net.  nothing new in this.  Well I can see how it's nice to call something "New" when you need to promote your label ;)

231361[/snapback]

THIS blogging concept might be new. Don't be so hard on everybody!

THIS blogging concept might be new. Don't be so hard on everybody!

231364[/snapback]

I am not being hard. I just say it as it is. It's not new at all. I just think this scene use the word new a bit too much when it come to promote things ;)

E.P. can't help it, no one reads his blog :(

231368[/snapback]

I dont have a blog,.. But hey I'll make one and call it the newest of the newest thing in trance ;)

Maybe NeoFullOnBloggin ? :D

And hey I did not say it was a bad idea. I just said it was not a new idea ;)

That would be killer. You can write all about the latest forum fights you have instigated ;)

231373[/snapback]

oh yeah the world is very black and white and evil Kristian start all of it all by himself ;)

Guest al3xandar

oh yeah the world is very black and white and evil Kristian start all of it all by himself ;)

231376[/snapback]

what? Another HipHopHouseAcidTechNewSoColdTrance blog this time by EP ? :lol: Don't wanna see that again...psyblog.org ROX! Thanks to the creators...

Aleks

I am not being hard.  I just say it as it is. It's not new at all.  I just think this scene use the word new a bit too much when it come to promote things ;)

231367[/snapback]

What a pathetic quote a guess you just have no concept about the scene, also do you buy music or just get it for free on MP3. :blink:

Yeah EP is a huge pirate. He listens to nothing but mp3s. His hard drive is full of the newest unreleased fullon killah. He's a regular mp3 fanboy.  :huh:

231797[/snapback]

LOL yeah I am a very bad pirate and I know nothing about the scene at all. I just discovered killarrrr trance 3 weeks ago.

LOL  yeah I am a very bad pirate and I know nothing about the scene at all.  I just discovered killarrrr trance 3 weeks ago.

231808[/snapback]

Yarr mate!

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

The project could be interesting, let's see how it evolves .

For the moment i'm in the doubt about the real aim of psyblog, it seems there's a fashion for new labels to build a trance-database or kinda new forum or new way of informative psytrance portal form (Trancelucent=>Psymag.com, Usta&Drugless=>drugless25.com,Psytropic=>psyreviewS.com, & now Nexus Media=>Psyblog)

:huh:

well at the moment there's seems to be something very wrong about the texture at the site... cause I'm sober :P

I think there's still lots of work ;)

The project could be interesting, let's see how it evolves .

For the moment i'm in the doubt about the real aim of psyblog, it seems there's a fashion for new labels to build a trance-database or kinda new forum or new way of informative psytrance portal form (Trancelucent=>Psymag.com, Usta&Drugless=>drugless25.com,Psytropic=>psyreviewS.com, & now Nexus Media=>Psyblog)

:huh:

232259[/snapback]

Yes but USTA's site is not in English.

And yes i agree with you and think that this way of self promotion is mega lame.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Nop ,the drugles25.com is in english , i took a look on it to check, i know something in english & not in engrish coming from Zoo-b is astonishing but true :lol:

Nop ,the drugles25.com is in english , i took a look on it to check, i know something in english & not in engrish coming from Zoo-b is astonishing but true  :lol:

232355[/snapback]

Hehe, looks like he finally found money to pay for a translator.

Anyways check out the insightful interviews they have on the site.

It's quite Engrish

• 3 months later...

a blog is something that's been around for a long time on the world wide net.  nothing new in this.  Well I can see how it's nice to call something "New" when you need to promote your label ;)

231361[/snapback]

Dont worry abt this dude Mr. Hoy. He has lank issues with South Africans <_<

Dont worry abt this dude Mr. Hoy. He has lank issues with South Africans <_<

289791[/snapback]

No I dont really have issues with any other SA's than you and your endless attempts to provoce me.... And please look at the date for this thread... pretty old wouldn't you say? ;)