Show me your record/CD collection

Guest Astro Cortex

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antic

Pat, that's beautiful!

To bad you were shaking the camera, but if I had a collection like that my hand would probably be shaking too...

:)

mars & technossomy... WOW!!! :blink:

Makes me feel like a park side begger. Hell, I'd guess we'd need a whole new forum to properly fit all the pics of ukiro's collection! :)

And I bet radi's all over trying to find out where the 'staffan' dude is from, so he can stab him in his sleep, and snatch those Posford goodies! :lol:

Pat, that's beautiful!

To bad you were shaking the camera, but if I had a collection like that my hand would probably be shaking too...

:)

sorry art but that wasn't the camera i was shaking

getting a little carried away

but seriously my camera is pretty bad would love to have a camera like what mars used fully does it justice so much more.

but unfortuanaley a lot of my rarities don't see the light of day these days as i am to scared of them getting ripped (again)off so only doubles and still available stuff make it out of the vault.

mars & technossomy... WOW!!! :blink:

Makes me feel like a park side begger. Hell, I'd guess we'd need a whole new forum to properly fit all the pics of ukiro's collection! :)

And I bet radi's all over trying to find out where the 'staffan' dude is from, so he can stab him in his sleep, and snatch those Posford goodies! :lol:

i believe that is him now knockin on my door i better put out the astral projection and all my "rancey emotional music"

bonfire till he gets to smell and taste the melted plastic on his temples?

love you radi or what ever your new name this week is>

damm i said i wasn't going to agknolwedge him, its extremley hard you know

some mo' pics today...

Mushroom (jazz rock/prog rock band with influences from Miles Davis and Soft Machine)

Posted Image

Sula Bassana (solo project by Dave Schmidt, former member of Liquid Visions)

Posted Image

The Spacious Mind, Holy River Family Band and some related stuff

Posted Image

Liquid Visions

Posted Image

Korai Öröm (hungarian space rock band, similar to Ozric Tentacles)

Posted Image

Circle & Pharaoh Overlord (finnish minimalistic stuff)

Posted Image

Acid Mothers Temple & related stuff (japanese crazyness)

Posted Image

is this spam or on-topic? :P

Acid Mothers Temple & related stuff (japanese crazyness)

Posted Image

is this spam or on-topic? :P

Is the one on upper right pure upliftng saykodelik rancey skinny album?

Guest Astro Cortex

Funny someone dug out my old thread.........made me realize how the size of my CD collection has almost doubled ( :ph34r: !) since that point.

And this is what it looks like right now: It's a complete mess!

Can't remember when I last saw them properly sorted.....

Posted Image

+

Posted Image

Looks like I need to find a permanent solution somehow (and no, just removing the books won't do! :rolleyes: )

Guest Astro Cortex

Well spotted! :P

It's not the 2CD reissue but the US repressing from 97 (which has '7 39' missing in the tracklist on the back cover but is otherwise inditinguishable from the original release I believe....)

IMHO, instead of buying CD's for a while, I would save to buy a real kickass stereo to benefit the music completely :P

To be honest - that stereo doesn't work - I use it only for the audio. Music comes from a discman attached to it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me by looking at everyones pictures of their music collections, that everybody keeps the actual album cases that the cd originally came in. I take out the cd and booklet and discard the actual cd album plastic case. If it is a cd where the booklet is actually part of the album case, I will cut the front cover and tracklisting on the back out and throw away the remains. If it is the rare occasion that the booklet is part of the albums casing and it also has another booklet insert inside, then I will keep the cds original album case. If I kept every one of my cds original cases than I would have a stack of over 360 cd cases lying around the house which would take up way to much room. So if I were to take pictures of my collection it would have to be an individual picture for each page inside my case logic cd cases.

It seems to me by looking at everyones pictures of their music collections, that everybody keeps the actual album cases that the cd originally came in. I take out the cd and booklet and discard the actual cd album plastic case. If it is a cd where the booklet is actually part of the album case, I will cut the front cover and tracklisting on the back out and throw away the remains. If it is the rare occasion that the booklet is part of the albums casing and it also has another booklet insert inside, then I will keep the cds original album case. If I kept every one of my cds original cases than I would have a stack of over 360 cd cases lying around the house which would take up way to much room. So if I were to take pictures of my collecstion it would have to be an individual picture for each page inside my case logic cd cases.

:blink::huh::o

Insanity!

Guest The Journey Man Project

will stick up some picutres of my lot when I find my camera... probably won;t look impressive as it's in organised piles on the floor but there are lik 400+ cd's...