Show me your record/CD collection

Guest Astro Cortex

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to manual settings and increase ISO to solve that problem. :) Nice LP's man!

Wow I never knew of that. Now that I think about it, I never knew anything about cameras, I just assumed crappy ones are, well, crappy and that there's nothing you can do about it - Hence I didn't research it. Thanks a bunch. :)

And TY, I only chose best looking ones, there's also Crop Circles - Lunar Civilizations under UX. B)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Did some re-arranging on the shelf(Actually adding a shelf because my collection is growing) and taking the CDs out for a change made me realize how kiddy I get when I see piles of goatrance. It's like being a kid in a candy shop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Penzo, why most of your CDs are still in shrinkwrap? Or you buy 2 copies of each CD? ;)

Hey antic, good to see you're still around and kickin' :)

Funny thing is, I asked Penzoline the same question a while back, and if my memory stands correct, I think he told me that he stores his CDs in resealable shrink wraps in order to preserve the digipacks from outside damage, moist, etc...

You can buy those around some spots in Zagreb as well, although they are getting harder to come by.

Penzo correct me with a laser gun beam if I am wrong :ph34r:

Hey antic, good to see you're still around and kickin' :)

Hi, yeah I'm trying to keep up with what's going on :)

Funny thing is, I asked Penzoline the same question a while back, and if my memory stands correct, I think he told me that he stores his CDs in resealable shrink wraps in order to preserve the digipacks from outside damage, moist, etc...

You can buy those around some spots in Zagreb as well, although they are getting harder to come by.

Penzo correct me with a laser gun beam if I am wrong :ph34r:

I'd like to have that sort of dedication :) In my case, I'm trying to keep my stuff behind the glass and also rip the CDs to mp3 right away, so I actually very rarely take them out of the closet. And this is from a guy who never bought (and swears he never will...) anything digitally, because I can't deal with intangible objects :D