Show me your record/CD collection

Guest Astro Cortex

I don't like to buy in Krembo. Their prices are ridiculously high.

I bought my copy in Saikosounds for ~ 60 Shekels.

232517[/snapback]

Are you talking about Krembo records? I thought that label doesn't exist anymore and was replaced by USTA.

Does Krembo have an online shop?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astro Cortex

Hey Astro is that Mario 64 in your GC?

Mario KART 64.

There's nothing like a crate of beer, a couple good friends and Mario Kart.

We'll probably still do it in 20 years :lol:

Mario KART 64.

There's nothing like a crate of beer, a couple good friends and Mario Kart.

We'll probably still do it in 20 years :lol:

233004[/snapback]

100% right.Best off-line multiplayer game ever! btw I meant N64 not GC.

Sorry for the off-topic discussion :)

• 1 year later...

hey NilsTentacles...you have some stuff from amon duul II

great taste in music i would say, i discovered them last summer...via musicvideos and jamsessions they broadcasted on german tv (for the whole summer :P )

I love them! but please avoid the DVD of Phallus Dei... they play like shite in that one... unless your dying to see some stoned hippies jamming out.

that doesn't looks so bad from the track list. its' certainly not drum n bass, but that's the one I meant, I think.

I've only heard the first cd or so, quite good. the "pile of crap" pile is stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.. i need to buy some billys from ikea soon! :)

I've only heard the first cd or so, quite good. the "pile of crap" pile is stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.. i need to buy some billys from ikea soon! :)

I use four "Benno" from Ikea. I do not regret buying them, they are perfect if you have a large collection. very easy to move around bunches of CD's at the same time.

Posted Image

I use four "Benno" from Ikea. I do not regret buying them, they are perfect if you have a large collection. very easy to move around bunches of CD's at the same time.

Posted Image

Those "Benno" are nice. Will probably end up buying two of those and two "Billy" for my dvd collection. ;) The CD stands I have now are useless! It's a pain in the ass to sort stuff..

Posted Image

I got just one of these.... its not enough.... :(

Posted Image

but I got a box on the wall too but the cds are sitingt there in two layers... :( damn I need to something about that, its just not acceptable! :o

Posted Image

The pics are old, right now I have another CD rack that has the double size of the one on the left that is full plus another wooden box (like the ones with the vinyls on the second pic) full of CDs. Plus the vinyl shelfs are also nearly full. Maybe I'll take new pics soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image