SmileyPixie

Artist info:

«According to one myth, pixies were originally Druids who resisted Christianity, and the more they resisted the smaller they grew. Yet another myth tells of a race of people who were not good enough for heaven, nor bad enough for hell and were doomed to wander the earth forever.» British Council © 2004

SmileyPixie is a Chillout/Eletronic Ambient Music Project created by Fernando Abreu (member of "Message To Earth" http://www.ic-musicmedia.com/artist_pages/...ge.php?id=82769 ).

My music brings some ancient mystical moods to your soul, it lets you explore your mind and your surroundings and gives you a direct contact with your Inner-Self!

So listen up Elfs and Fairies... My recipe is simple! SmileyPixie's Trip consists on: One Computer linked to a Evolution 249c Midi/USB keyboard, a Didjiridoo, a Brain and lots of imagination!

Posted Image

You can Listen to my stuff at http://www.ic-musicmedia.com/SmileyPixie !

Peace :)

So this is what A Message to Earth has been up to for the past year :) I'll DL all those ambient tunes and give them a listen later. Your goa trance in your A Message to Earth project was top quality stuff, I really enjoy it.

All the tracks are very well built, I think :)

My personal taste :

Active Meditation , Loss Of Ego - I find them somehow good

Morning Shanti - a bit better

Digital Elf Orchestra - magnificent, captivating, just great !!! I listen to it every day :):)

:lol: my personnal favourite tune is Chasing frogs and faries, it caught me straight away with its nice layering of sound and break style beats plus the little bagpipe like bit. :rolleyes: favourite tune of the day.