OMG Shpongle news!

Cinos

Raja Ram is back from South America, and Simon tomorrow.

We are back ontrack.

Hopefully will have the packaging finalised on monday.

Yahoo! That means the CD is very, veeerrry close! I hope. :ph34r:

i almost cried when i saw the twisted web site say that the shpongle album will be released on 11-5-05.... because in the US's terrible system of writing dates, that means november 5th, 2005. =)

god bless you europeans!

-ensign

i almost cried when i saw the twisted web site say that the shpongle album will be released on 11-5-05.... because in the US's terrible system of writing dates, that means november 5th, 2005. =)

god bless you europeans!

-ensign

230610[/snapback]

*russian accent* Crazy americans.

god bless you europeans!

-ensign

230610[/snapback]

Haven't you people learned anything of the Uns2 delays??? It's more likely the new Shpongle album will be released November 5th, 2005 then May 11th, 2005.

I hope I'm wrong though...

Personally, I have sort of lost interest in Shpongle. Back when it first came out, there wasn't that much of good similar stuff coming out; but now... It is just another good release, if even that. Hopefully there will be at least a couple new tracks on the album, and not all remixes of old stuff.

You see,Raja was a lot of work to do with TIP recs.He has a lot of full-on to release,dj to a lot of parties with GMS and Alien Project,a lot of money to earn,buy a Maserati,go to Miami for vacations,buy a new console and stuff.How to fuck do you want to release a Shpongle album??The guy is busy!!

It has. Over a year now am I right?

Well, may the Force be with us

231023[/snapback]

Definetly. I think the release date is true, now.

You see,Raja was a lot of work to do with TIP recs.He has a lot of full-on to release,dj to a lot of parties with GMS and Alien Project,a lot of money to earn,buy a Maserati,go to Miami for vacations,buy a new console and stuff.How to fuck do you want to release a Shpongle album??The guy is busy!!

231024[/snapback]

:(

Raja shouldn't do this.

:(

Raja shouldn't do this.

231463[/snapback]

What if he likes really likes full-on? Really likes working with GMS, with the money being a good side-effect?

. Back when it first came out, there wasn't that much of good similar stuff coming out; but now... It is just another good release, if even that. Hopefully there will be at least a couple new tracks on the album, and not all remixes of old stuff.

230970[/snapback]

true

Personally, I have sort of lost interest in Shpongle. Back when it first came out, there wasn't that much of good similar stuff coming out; but now... It is just another good release, if even that. Hopefully there will be at least a couple new tracks on the album, and not all remixes of old stuff.

230970[/snapback]

Consider this: Shpongle changed their style quite a lot between albums 1&2. They have made 2 full albums and 4 (soon 3) tracks released somewhere else than their albums. And all of those tracks were great. And every one of them was completely unlike the other.

What is the chance that Shpongle will disappoint us, or repeat themselves? Next to zero.

Yeah, Si told me, as I've mentioned before, that their 3rd album will be more "serious psychedelic" music. He was very pleased, so I second that zero.  :)

231892[/snapback]

Crap.

Serious psychedelic mucic would be a 3rd Hallu album following the steps of the Deranger style.

Hopefully there will be at least a couple new tracks on the album, and not all remixes of old stuff.

230970[/snapback]

You crack me up. Have you not seen the tracklist of shpongle 3 on the 10 billion x 10^63 threads around the phorum? Dumbass..