Tranceform Records Information

Tranceform

Hi all you trancers worldwide!

There have been a lot of e-mails and other enquiries about the current status of Tranceform Records and its upcoming releases so I decided to post a quick note here to tell you what's going on :).

As many of you people know, Tranceform (or any other psychedelic trance) has never been a good business, in the sense of people being able to make living out of it. But still, even people who like/produce/release goa-trance need to eat and live somewhere.

I've spent pretty much all my time on my studies in economics (so hopefully I'll have a masters degree in economics some day :)) and on my newly started software company. Therefore there has not been enough time and other resources for Tranceform.

The upcoming releases were never intended to be cancelled, they were just postponed - you know, first things first. Lately my new company has been paying off a bit so it probably won't take long for the release to be in stores and in your stereos :). However, as we live in a turbulent world and things can change suddenly, I won't be setting a new release date before I'm certain that it will happen, but I can tell you that my goal is to have the release out before June (please do note, that this is by no means a promise).

I apologize for the inconveniency and delay, but I hope that you people have the understanding for the situation and are able to forgive me :unsure:

Questions, feedback etc. can be posted to this forum (I'll try to look through the messages once a week or so) or e-mailed to info@tranceformrecords.com, I do also have ICQ (144602838 is my UIN) for all you instant messengers out there :D

Peace, Love and Goa-trance,

Kalle! / Tranceform

• 2 weeks later...