• Psychedelic
    • Melodic
    • Tantric
    • Groovy
    • Rhythmic
    • Full Power
    • Minimal
    • Peaceful

My driving pulse is Psychedelic with strong influence of Tantric ( goa melodies ) and to be as chaotic and demented as possible. That is what puts me most in trance...Your state of trance ?

Huh, yeah, I forgot that you are still young Cinos and that it has to be presented as to a child.

Your actual pulse I meant...if you have a pulse at all.. :P

Huh, yeah, I forgot that you are still young Cinos and that it has to be presented as to a child.

Your actual pulse I meant...if you have a pulse at all.. :P

229597[/snapback]

Well, it doesn't follow any regular pattern and I can hardly feel it. Would that make it Psychedelic minimal? :ph34r: I hope not.

And I still didn't get whether you mean my pulse or my favorite pulse... judging from the other answers you mean favorite.

If it's about trance I also have to vote all of them...

but if's about my actual pusle I chose 'Rhythmic'... It changes all the time even when I'm not doing anything... strange :wacko:

I picked groovy, because without groove psychedelic music can be vague and directionless, and rhythmic and full power don't have any style. Minimal, Goa (tantric) and melodic can all be fine really on their own, but they don't make your ass shake without the grüv

Also with other kinds of music too... Metal needs a groove to be truly good (though I like Dillinger Escape Plan which definitely doesn't sit on a groove), rock is best with at least some sort of groove (even Tool has a groove at times)

Music without a groove is like a caged gerbil without an exercise wheel.

I voted for groove.. Im really into groovy fat and round sounds, girls shaking their asses and big atmospheres :)

I picked psychedelic but considering march is no cannabis month maybe its quite minimal <_<

231869[/snapback]

i occationally have a "no cannabis day" but never a "no cannabis month" i would flip out if i didnt get my daily toke. ive tried. i cant go 3 days without smoking.

i occationally have a "no cannabis day" but never a "no cannabis month" i would flip out if i didnt get my daily toke. ive tried. i cant go 3 days without smoking.

231929[/snapback]

OK. That's one drug I'm not going to try. I don't feel like being that addicted... :ph34r: