AcidLab - Space Invaders

Afterdose - Space Invaders

Clickity click.

Yup, a new track. It's not exactly finished, there's a bit tweaking I want to do here and there, but the structure's pretty much done.

It's pretty melodic and atmospheric, so not your usual meat and potatoes full on in here. But yeah, it's sorta full on-ish. So, I'ma sell out, shoot me. ;)

...boom? Anyway, feedback appreciated.

pOp... [fires a cork]

You don't need to be a sellout to make fullon. Only if you wanna try make it commercial. Then I shoot u dead and throw you to the hippies.

Let's giv this a listen...

Very spacey man.

I like your work, you've got a wickid sound. It doesn't sound very fullon to me at all though. Way more goa-ish. I think it flows very nicely. The sound quality is good, very spacious. Nice melodies. Good job ;)

I like your artist name :P Acidlab... makes me feel like starting one and distributing free LSD and making the world go crazy. I'll spray it in the air and poison the water supplies... Print on pamphlets with it and whoops I just went to far. :huh:

Nice song.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Yeah, I try to keep my music more like goa. It just seems to me that every time someone uses a similar kick+bassline combination, it's automatically labeled as full on. I wasn't being too serious anyway, I just like to joke around every now and then. :)

That track sounds good at a first glance man, well worked. & as 'Subsonik' said not really full-on, which is a compliment ; ).

Don't wanna spoil your mood here, but there's already a psy act named Acid Lab, though not the same spelling as yours (except from this cover where it seems to be one long word) so maybe that is ok... :rolleyes:

Posted Image

That track sounds good at a first glance man, well worked. & as 'Subsonik' said not really full-on, which is a compliment ; ).

Don't wanna spoil your mood here, but there's already a psy act named Acid Lab, though not the same spelling as yours (except from this cover where it seems to be one long word) so maybe that is ok...  :rolleyes:

Posted Image

230138[/snapback]

Haha, I had no idea. :D Well, thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll have to change my name then, eh?

EDIT: Yah, changed my artist name. Check the first post. Wouldn't let me change the topic title though.