Bypass Unit - Dropz of Obscure Eclipses

AmithabaBuddha

Hello all ,

i just got this album and i wanted to share my enthusiasm.

this album is fucking great! this what i call PURE Psychedelic Trance!

Melodies that twist your mind all over , futuristic sounds that make you mad , not so super lead layered , balanced , indian melodies , strong rythmic section , hard basslines and more more more and more...

man this album is fucking great!!!

this is da bomb. B)

i also have the other bypass unit albums , but its not so good as this one , the other ones are good too , but its different cause its Goa , its more soft than this one. This album have goa influences (specially the melodies , its great.) , this is the breed i like most , a Goa Psychedelic Trance mixture. Melodies that make you freak out combined with those psychedelic fx layers all over.

if you listen the first 2 albums from Bypass Unit and then listen to this one , youll realize the difference between goa and psytrance.

Thats all folkz. :)

keep psying and goaing.

Guest al3xandar

Hello all ,

i just got this album and i wanted to share my enthusiasm.

this album is fucking great! this what i call PURE Psychedelic Trance!

Melodies that twist your mind all over , futuristic sounds that make you mad , not so super lead layered , balanced , indian melodies , strong rythmic section , hard basslines and more more more and more...

man this album is fucking great!!!

this is da bomb.  B)

i also have the other bypass unit albums , but its not so good as this one , the other ones are good too , but its different cause its Goa , its more soft than this one. This album have goa influences (specially the melodies , its great.) , this is the breed i like most , a Goa Psychedelic Trance mixture. Melodies that make you freak out combined with those psychedelic fx layers all over.

if you listen the first 2 albums from Bypass Unit and then listen to this one , youll realize the difference between goa and psytrance.

Thats all folkz.  :)

keep psying and goaing.

228760[/snapback]

where are u man? What's stopping from comming on IRC? Or sending some PM :( U forgot us...

Hope to contact ya :lol:

why do you think it's psytrance? why a goa-psy mixture?

just curious:)

and jep, nice cd  ;)

228846[/snapback]

well its pure psychedelic trance cause you can notest (hear) the fx layer combinations (one of the important characteristics in psytrance) , hard psychedelic bassline and strange ambient alien sounds make it a psytrance genre , but they also use the classical indian goa melodies (very good ones) most of them are distorted (even the leads!) its good to listen , its very "alive", rythmic , melodic , non-caotic (clean) easy to listen and thats why its a breed between goa and psychedelic trance. The indian/spiritual melodies makes you dream and fx layer combinations make you freak out.

This is psytrance. :)