Hi all, i need a good kick

Hi ppl.

I need a good kick.

do you use a VST for your kicks? Can you tell me where i can find a good kick.

and a bass like sesto sento :P?

i was trying some VST's but i didn't found a good kick and bass.

(i was searching for other similar topic, but i didnt found it)

Sorry My bad English.

Well... Thanks. :)

i have about 30-40 kicks in .wav . i could .zip them and upload them somwhere if you want.

btw, it's sorta easy to create your own kick in Reason with Subtractor Analog Synthesizer. The main thing is to lower the frequency and increase the Resonance.

then you can further "sculpture" your sound[waves etc ]

Guest al3xandar

The best Kick I have found was in Sytrus VST. It allows u to change the deepness and everything, I Use Sytrus Classic...esspecially if u make Goa..mh mh mh :)

Nice nickname btw...

Greetings

Fruit kick is good for a classic goa kick , but otherwise you´d better get a lot of sample kicks to get different goa kicks.

Inzomniac , did you know you dont need the filter to make a kick in subtractor , i recommend you to check the soundbank refill and check the subtractor drum parts.

i think what insomniac meant is u can create ur own kick drum from scratch...

u need to set the resonance all the way up.. then u need to modulate the filter cutoff..

and set the envelope... and u can get nice kicks that way...

Thanks all :D:D . I have my kick sample, but now the problem is: What Sampler ¡? :P , i use cubase.

i was traying with many samplers but when the sound is playing, it sounds too bad.

(in other player it sounds good)

what i can do ¡?

maybe is cubase the problem?

anyway if somebody have a vst. it can help me.

(Thanks :) sytrus is good but it isnt the vst i need)

Fruit kick is good for a classic goa kick , but otherwise you´d better get a lot of sample kicks to get different goa kicks.

Inzomniac , did you know you dont need the filter to make a kick in subtractor , i recommend you to check the soundbank refill and check the subtractor drum parts.

228740[/snapback]

I have tried to do a kick with fruit kick, but I can't get the depth I want, and I have even tried to compress it too. :)

Take care..

I have tried to do a kick with fruit kick, but I can't get the depth I want, and I have even tried to compress it too. :)

Take care..

229264[/snapback]

Try layering two kicks. Pitch both about an octave down to something between C4 and C3. The idea is to make one kick cover the hi frequencies whereas the other one covers the lower frequencies. Increase the 'max' of the first one and lower the after-decay, then add lots of 'click' and lower the distortion. This one will be the higher kick. Then add the other kick with a very low levels, but more decay and distortion, but without any 'click', then layer them, EQ them, compress them, anything you like ;)

Not the ultimate recipe but worked quite well on my last track :)

Take care..

229264[/snapback]

Try layering two kicks. Pitch both about an octave down to something between C4 and C3. The idea is to make one kick cover the hi frequencies whereas the other one covers the lower frequencies. Increase the 'max' of the first one and lower the after-decay, then add lots of 'click' and lower the distortion. This one will be the higher kick. Then add the other kick with a very low levels, but more decay and distortion, but without any 'click', then layer them, EQ them, compress them, anything you like ;)

229275[/snapback]

Thanks Cybernetika..

I'll try that.. Just got Audiorealism to work, and it is one Hell of a Bass you can create with it. Nice. :) Now, I just got some other Plug's, and let us see, what they can provide ;)

Take care..

Thanks Cybernetika..

I'll try that.. Just got Audiorealism to work, and it is one Hell of a Bass you can create with it. Nice. :) Now, I just got some other Plug's, and let us see, what they can provide ;)

Take care..

229277[/snapback]

waiting for some killar basslines mate ;)

How do I put an effect on just one element in Fruity Loops?

Fx. if I want to put an effect on my kick or bass?

Take care..

229288[/snapback]

go to FX sends, choose one channel (ex: 6), open the VST, then go to channel screen of one sound, and in the top-right corner you choose the FX channel you created (6 in this example)

hope it helps :)

How do I put an effect on just one element in Fruity Loops?

Fx. if I want to put an effect on my kick or bass?

Take care..

229288[/snapback]

To put it in lamens terms, you can choose an effects channel in your instrument panel. Say for instance channel 6. When you double click on that number it will open up the effects panel, selected on channel 6. The effects you apply to that channel will affect all the instruments/samples you have set to FX channel 6.

Glad you found audiorealism bassline. It certainly can make some great sound. To tell the truth, I'm not terribly convinced with software synths tho. I'm dying to get hold of a virus Ti. Looks amazing! Check it out at http://www.access-music.de

Try layering two kicks. Pitch both about an octave down to something between C4 and C3. The idea is to make one kick cover the hi frequencies whereas the other one covers the lower frequencies. Increase the 'max' of the first one and lower the after-decay, then add lots of 'click' and lower the distortion. This one will be the higher kick. Then add  the other kick with a very low levels, but more decay and distortion, but without any 'click', then layer them, EQ them, compress them, anything you like ;)

229275[/snapback]

Thanks Cybernetika ill Try it. :D

(sorry my BAd English :P )

go to FX sends, choose one channel (ex: 6), open the VST, then go to channel screen of one sound, and in the top-right corner you choose the FX channel you created (6 in this example)

hope it helps  :)

229310[/snapback]

To put it in lamens terms, you can choose an effects channel in your instrument panel. Say for instance channel 6. When you double click on that number it will open up the effects panel, selected on channel 6. The effects you apply to that channel will affect all the instruments/samples you have set to FX channel 6.

Glad you found audiorealism bassline. It certainly can make some great sound. To tell the truth, I'm not terribly convinced with software synths tho. I'm dying to get hold of a virus Ti. Looks amazing! Check it out at http://www.access-music.de

229317[/snapback]

I still dont dig it, pls show me.. (I'm pretty new to FL :rolleyes: )