Isratrance down?

Riton

mmmmm... :)

it's warm for the time of the year in belgium but the wind is cold, lots of clouds and looks like it can rain any moment (maybe should change my nickname would bring the weather more luck :D )

mmmmm...  :)

it's warm for the time of the year in belgium but the wind is cold, lots of clouds and looks like it can rain any moment (maybe should change my nickname would bring the weather more luck  :D )

228208[/snapback]

its bloody freezing in london. as usual. i seriously cant stand the weather here. havnt seen the sun in about 2 weeks.

its bloody freezing in london. as usual. i seriously cant stand the weather here. havnt seen the sun in about  2 weeks.

228212[/snapback]

i was just wondering if i had a problem or if the website was down...

but the weather is messed up here... once minute the sun is shining and im in shorts and t shirt and the other it starts raining for half an hour... meh...

yes it don't work........ but may you should have a look at

www.psyreactor.com  or here,not bad forum's as well....... :)

228227[/snapback]

Hey Ben!

How the hell do you get in? Can't find a place to signup or anything??? Or do they just hate me? :(

keep on rocking bro! :D

Vielen dank aus Hamburg!

• 1 year later...

I'm never able to enter isratrance, I just get a msg "Connection closed by remote server". I'm a little bitter, because I'm unable to find out if their board is as hilarious as you ppl claim.....  :rolleyes:

228492[/snapback]

I assume your isp is NGT? Their dns servers are shitty, and have been forever.

Anyways, isratrance is down now aswell it seems. Or is it just me?

I assume your isp is NGT? Their dns servers are shitty, and have been forever.

Anyways, isratrance is down now aswell it seems. Or is it just me?

539965[/snapback]

Not just you. It fell down exactly a day after Damion posted his new Dali album review.

It generated a lot of replies which perhaps collapsed the Politically Correct engine that holds that piece of shit forum alive.

Not just you. It fell down exactly a day after Damion posted his new Dali album review.

It generated a lot of replies which perhaps collapsed the Politically Correct engine that holds that piece of shit forum alive.

539969[/snapback]

A valid theory. I mean, she's beautiful so how can her music be bad?