Most Chaotic Group

seraph

Who's playing with your brain best ?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who's playing with your brain best ?

• UX
    • SLIDE
    • CHAKRA
    • CYDONIA
    • PSYCHAOS
    • COSMOSIS
    • PLEIADIANS
    • HALLUCINOGEN
    • CHILDREN OF PARADISE
    • BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS
    • GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best examples of tracks of groups I mentioned that did most chaos to me :

UX - ALIEN EARTH ACTIVITY ( slow but intense chaos )

SLIDE - UNSTABLE ( definition of chaos )

CHAKRA - BRAIN IN THE BOX ( twisted melodic chaos )

CYDONIA - MIND HUNTER ( guitar primal chaos )

PSYCHAOS - CHAOS TO ORDER ( no words )

COSMOSIS - HIGHER ACCESS ( swirling, melodic chaos )

PLEIADIANS - TIME DILATION ( interstellar chaos )

HALLUCINOGEN - DERANGER ( deranging chaos )

CHILDREN OF PARADISE - BLOODSUCKERS ( deviant sucking chaos )

BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS - LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND ( shivering, primal chaos )

GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION - OPTIMUM CREAKAGE ( creaking chaos )

Tell me your personal chaos induced trax...;)

Guest antic

Rinkadink being chaotic?! Are you Insejn?!? ;):D

Seriously, Rinkadink is IMO very repetitive and predictable, though I still like it very much. He has something interesting in his tracks and they're very musical, which is rare in those full-on-bedroom-fruityloops-djs times :(

I presonaly voted for Slide. Recently due to Transient's bankrupcy I managed to buy Unstable for 5 pounds (link) which is very good price for such blasting album! Some tracks on it have totally random and unpredictable, almost freestyle sounds and melodies and I liked it very much!

Rinkadink being chaotic?! Are you Insejn?!? ;):D

Seriously, Rinkadink is IMO very repetitive and predictable, though I still like it very much. He has something interesting in his tracks and they're very musical, which is rare in those full-on-bedroom-fruityloops-djs times :(

228193[/snapback]

Yes, I am :)

Yea maybe Rinkadink isn't the most chaotic out there. But I love the sounds swoshing by. I can't vote on anyone at the poll since they just make stupid melodies ;)

Twisted System is pretty chaotic.

I don't see how you even can associate the word chaotic with those groups. What they do is great melodies that will set your head on fire. Chaotic stuff blows your head up because its so faaaaat AWAAAAAHAGAGAAAAA :P

Listen Twisted System you'll understand :)

I don't see how you even can associate the word chaotic with those groups. What they do is great melodies that will set your head on fire. Chaotic stuff blows your head up because its so faaaaat AWAAAAAHAGAGAAAAA :P

Listen Twisted System you'll understand :)

228215[/snapback]

Ok think about chaos in your mind.What can define chaos,how chaos sounds or looks like.

Then compare in your mind 5 strong and fast melodies with 1 fa®t sound and a fa®t bass.

When I hear those killaaah melodies in Pleiadians etc I don't get a chaotic feeling. I get a more sunshine-feeling (wtf?) And I start to smile when I hear it :)

I think of chaotic as kinda dark and harsh. But hey, thats me :P

Yeah, i don't find those that chaotic, these are just the "cream" of psy that most people know = chaotic for people who have just starting to dig psy, but after 5years or more they just sound natural with a good harmony and perfect in a way, but not that chaotic.. I mean one of the first psy tracks i heard was Astral Projection - Utopia and daaaaamn even that was chaotic for me at the time. :)

Subjective of course, maybe you just meant about the layers, but these groups have these layers that get's pretty easy connected with your brains and the layers fit with other sounds, so the music makes no paradox feelings to your brain. Then there are, like for example many finnish group that are chaotic in the way that most people turn it off after listening to it for 3seconds because for them it is just random sounds with no structure.

Tough question...

Tim Schuldt has some pretty chaotic tracks imo... Red Hair Hospital/Colombian Necktie the Dodgy connection track Off Limits...

battle buddhas made some chaos too, Domestic Bliss, the Spanbalteboogie track on Schlab 3 (which is actually pure industrial chaos)

But the cream of perfectly balanced chaotic music must be the Finnish/Australian stuff, things like Ancient Suns, ah well, in fact the whole "Hacking the reality Myth" cd and the "Wizardry of ooz" compilation on transient! :)