Mindfield - Green Worm

Guest Squaffy

Guest Squaffy

Desperateley seeking Green Worm - Mindfield

Had the Vinyl, had the CD - some nasty person stole them from me - any help appreciated - thanks :ph34r:

********SOLVED********

Guest eleria

If you are using DC++ go to this adress: psyrussia.kicks-ass.net. , somebody in there has got it.

I also put it in my DL-list just now, because I must admit I don't actually know the track, or at least not the name and wanna check it out.

I can sent it via msn or so when the DL is finished and you still want it. :)

blue pill or red pill choose one  :D

hugs man hehe

231626[/snapback]

:lol: Well I'm one those who doesn't want to see reality so you know which one I will pick... let me live in fantasy.... who cares what's behind it !! As long as I'm happy B)

Guest Squaffy

If you are using DC++ go to this adress: psyrussia.kicks-ass.net. , somebody in there has got it.

I also put it in my DL-list just now, because I must admit I don't actually know the track, or at least not the name and wanna check it out.

I can sent it via msn or so when the DL is finished and you still want it. :)

231133[/snapback]

ooooohh - yes please - any joy yet?

I have the original vinyl for sale:

231589[/snapback]

How much - what would you swap it for B)

ooooohh - yes please - any joy yet?

How much - what would you swap it for B)

233653[/snapback]

10 euro plus shipping, or you can give me a list of items you'd be willing to trade for it and I will see if I find anything I want.

Guest Squaffy

Thank You Eleria - trials and tribulations paid off - I'm now the proud owner of 'Green Worm.mp3'.

As for you ukiro - loads of thanks for offering the vinyl - but all I can offer you is a used copy of Def Leppard, scratched to fsck - u see - I'm a collector - I won't let go of my tunes - but that vinyl was left on the floor and the dog tried out his ice skating routine on it. I'll pay the postage :P