Coolest sample ever

Guest Psymijis

Oh, and this one!

And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.

And this!

"I'm back. I didn't tell you what kinda mood I was coming back into. Did I, fuckers? Jesus is back, but he's pissed"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."

"Here's Tom with the weather."

We've had a report about a Lisa Simpson spotting a UFO.

or something like that.

:lol:

Forgot which track. anybody knows?

it's like a finger, pointing to the moon, don't contrentrate on the finger or you will miss all heavenly glory.

younger brother- the finger?

Sandman - End of the World

"Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream... and we are the imagination of ourselves."

228636[/snapback]

how could I forget about that one :)

I was a little confused though as I could only remember hearing it in the Oliver Lieb Remix of LSD, but not in the original. I guess Lieb borrowed it from Demention then.  B)

228478[/snapback]

hmm and so did ott.. i guess. on his 'world sheet of closed strings mix' on '...in dub' :)

"Bitte seien Sie vorsichtig mit den Geschlechtsorganen"

Atmos - Klein aber Doctor

LOL, I always thought she means GESCHÄFTSUNTERLAGEN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, my favourite:

S-Range - 2001:

"I believe that there must be many, many higher civilisations in this enormous and (one word I don't understand) ancient universe."

"So! You take let us assume a third toke; long and slow. You vaporise and you take it in and in and in... and there is a sound like the crumpling of a plastic bread wrapper or the crackling of flame and a tone. A mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and there is this....... [sucking noise]

There is a cheer. The gnomes have learned a new way to say hoooooooooooooooooooooray...

The walls, as such they be, are crawling with geometric hallucinations.

Very brightly coloured, very irridescent. Deep sheens and very highly reflective surfaces

everything is machine-like and polished and throbbing with energy but that is not what immediately arrests my attention. What arrests my attention is the fact that this space is inhabited.

And so like jewelled self dribbling basketballs these things come running forward and what they are doing with this visible language that they create is they are making gifts! They are making gifts for you and they will say .. [elven gibberish]

Maaan I could make so many great samples for psytrance if my voice didn't sound so damn stupid...

;)

what I really like is when the sample really embodies the music that plays after it,

like, "it has a certain hypnotic effect" and then comes some crazy synth voice...

that's from mumbojumbo - mysterons I think...

and the really long ones, like in shpongle and hallucinogen tracks,

as long as it seems as though the clip was meant to be played in the song, and doesn't sound like some randomly pasted audio clip...

Hey RTP, that sample is actually Arthur Clarke and it is also used in CROP CIRCLES - LUNAR CIVILISATION...;)

Furthur...ummmm, Altered States shitty movie ? :lol: Not a chance... ;)

Furthur...ummmm, Altered States shitty movie ?  :lol: Not a chance... ;)

229590[/snapback]

Did you like it just because there are drug references?

I honestly saw nothing new or interesting in that movie. The acting was subpar (well, the wife was not bad); the dialogue was far from to die for. The drug references were actually inaccurate (why would natives from Mexico use amanitas when they have psilocybin mushrooms?) There were a couple of interesting ideas, but they were left severely underdevelopped imo. The visuals of the trip were not great either.

Now, it is your turn to tell me what you liked.

Hah, we will move off this topic if we continue...:P

I actually posted topic about this film actually praising it...Go, read it in off topic section. To be honest, I liked everything this film had to offer because it was way ahead of its time and the guts Ken Russell has I appreciate as an ultimate artistic expression...I like his way of putting things, being completely free and without compromise...And effects were quite good for that time, bare in mind that this was rather small film...Cheers

My 5 favorite samples :D

Logic Bomb: Hydrophon:

"I guess it does take a superior intelect to decipher the complexitys of magic"

Atmos: Cable Enable:

"thats so power intuitive, thats like the person who says the external world is unreal and in fact your re actually a brain in a ? of chemicals being stimulated by a mad scientist to hallucinate the external world"

Mfg: Overload:

"Active!" <--u know what im talking ´bout :P

Dimension5: Deep Space:

"Observe, and act with clarity"

Psysex: Final Mission:

"Where are we?? Here we go again!"

Astral Projection - People Can Fly

"When you dream there are no rules. People can fly, anything can happen. Sometimes there's a moment as you are awaking, when you become aware of the real world around you. But you are still dreaming. You may think you can fly, but you'd better not try. People can fly." (From 'Kalifornia' (1993), starring David Duchovny.)

Actually I saw the movie after I first heard the sample, so I was pretty stunned when I realized where it came from. One of the first samples I heard in a psy tune, and still the best IMO.  :)

Check out this site for more samples used in psy tunes.

228477[/snapback]

Thnx for finally clearing up one of my most unresolved Enigma's in the field of psy-trance!!

This is absolutely my favorite too. I can just imagine the words coming right out of his mouth...

Yeah, when I was watching Kalifornia I was amazed, especially in what kind of stupid film is such sentence spoken. Don't even bother watching film....;)

My favourite sample is from the Cosmosis tune 'weird, sick and twisted' from a Transient comp 'psychedelic dreams vol 1' Its homer simpson trying to persuade the stonecutters to let him join their gang, and a banging tune anyway. :D

" i saw weird stuff inthat place last night. weird,strange, sick, twisted ,eriee ,evil stuff and i want in! "

HOmer Simpson..

"I am convinced, that there are many,many higher civilizations, in this enormous and incredibly ancient universal house."

Crop Circles-Lunar Civilization

229839[/snapback]

not quite:

track _Lunar Civilization_ MP3 by Crop Circles

sample: "Personally, I'm convinced that there must be many, many higher civilizations in this enormous and incredibly ancient universe of ours." - Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World_ (1985)

track _2001_ MP3 (192k) by S-Range

sample:"Personally, I am convinced that there are many many higher civilizations in this enormous and incredibly ancient universe of ours." - _Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World_ (1985)

-ensign

gms vs manitu: Cant remember the name of the music...

"You think you´ve seen evertyhing you havent... There are things you never dreamed of...Theres another world out there!"

i really loved this sample until the day i saw where it was taken from: an arnold schwarzeneger movie :o