Coolest sample ever

Guest Psymijis

i guess my favourites are :

Space Tribe - Dance Like Nobody´s Watching »» quote from his holyness Dalai Lama (instructions for life)

Gms with Earthling - Lsd Story »» quote from Bill Hicks ( today young man on acid ... )

I really dig that ones

Cheers

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also go for that Bill Hicks line but from Sandman - End Of The World.

But my favourite is the one from my signature for sure which is by Total Eclipse - Transparent Mind.

Total Eclipse - Waiting for a New Life

'Waiting for a new life to come.'

'If I could discover just one of these things, what eternity is for example. I wouldn't care if they did think I was crazy '

From the movie 'Frankenstein' ( 1931 )

Astral Projection - The Feelings

'All these feelings that get in the way of human judgement, that confuse the us, that makes us second guess ourselves, we need them to help us fill in the missing pieces because we never have all the facts.'

Geordi LaForge ( Levar Burton ) from episode of Star Trek - The Next Generation

Etnica - Vimana

'This visitor somehow explained the way aliens have been genetically altering the development of our DNA, from our very beginnings, and that they inspired our great spiritual leaders.

'They had in fact influenced the course om human history in rather critical and startling ways.'

'Other dimensions that co-exist with our own and these beings have the technology to somehow just slip in and out.'

From movie Roswell

Psychaos - Intellect

'My meddling intellect misshapes the beautious forms of things... my mind is a tangled knot I can no longer untie'

From X-Files

Chi - A.D. - Biocandy

'Can you take this ecological systems that has evolved on a planetary scale and stick them in such an incredibly small container with disproportion in amounts of atmosphere and soil and water and ocean and have the same principles basically functioning.'

'We can take these animals and systems and fit them into an incredibly small container and it still works.'

From National Geographic channel.

Hallucinogen - LSD

'I believe with the advent of acid. We discovered new ways to think and it has to do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people are so afraid of it? What is it about it that scares people so deeply? Because they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted. That there are doors that they are afraid to go in and they don't want us to go in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.'

The Beyond Within: The Rise And Fall Of LSD ( BBC documentary, 1987 )

Hallucinogen - Demention

'There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity.'

The Beyond Within: The Rise And Fall Of LSD ( BBC documentary, 1987 )

MFG - Intelligent Machine

'If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge ?'

Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, Act III, Scene I

MFG - Project Genesis

'Project Genesis. Genesis is life from lifelessness. Matter is reorganized with life generating results. Instead of a dead moon, a living breathing planet, capable of sustaining whatever lifeforms we see fit to deposit on it.'

Star Trek II - Wrath Of Khan

Dimension 5 - Flow

'Wherever you flow, just flow right back to the center of everything.'

'You gotta turn off your mind, and relax, and just float downstream.'

From movie The Trip

The Infinity Project - The Answer

'No one saw it's approach, a small point of light lost in the blair of the morning sun. It had been drifting for centuries with the inner solar system, like an iceberg in the ocean of inter-planetary space '

'This is the age of planetary exploration, when our ships has began to sail the heavens'

'The infinitesimal and the infinite... and in that moment I knew the answer.'

'In our spaceship of imagination.'

'You can have anything you want in the whole universe.'

First and second: Carl Sagan speaking, third from the film The Incredible Shrinking Man

The Delta - As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiling'

'As a child, i could walk on the ceiling. I'd butterfly up on the walls.'

From the documentary 'Dialogues With Madwomen'

Twisted Allstars - Blue Sky On Mars

'It don't make a BIT of sense to me.... If THAT's what bein' crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone down the road, wacko!'

Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cocou's Nest

I think it's enough...;)

I don't know that there are any cool samples in psytrance...long long armmss...hahha kinda amusing but corny still

228147[/snapback]

There have been a lot of them in the past but lately Audio Chemists - Long Long armss....................muahahahahhaha!!!!! :D

Hallucinogen - Demention

'There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity.'

that's my fauvorite too...

Mine has to be : Mandalavandalz ~ 1995

"Pahin ongelma... Pahin ongelma on se, et mul ei oo enää mitään kiintopaikkaa elämässä. Mä en saa enää mistään kiinni!"

roffles

Also

Lumukanda ~ Wa Wa Wookie

(A woman in a "bimbo" tone of voice) "Oh my, it`s so goddamn psychedelic"

"Pahin ongelma... Pahin ongelma on se, et mul ei oo enää mittän kiintopaikkaa elämässä. Mä en saa enää mistään kiinni!"

228323[/snapback]

Oh yeah that one ;) ... and what does it say in englisch (just curious :) )

Oh yeah that one  ;) ... and what does it say in englisch (just curious  :) )

228327[/snapback]

"The worst problem... The worst problem is, that I don`t have any focal point in life anymore. There`s nothing to hold on to anymore!"

I like how Psysex use samples in their tracks. Especially the South Park samples in Evil Procedure and the samples from the Spaceballs movie. The are very pushy and fit the songs right.

A sample from the movie "Aguirre - The wrath of God", Tetraktys used it in his track "Atrophy". It´s in German but could be translated like "I am the wrath of God, the ground, I walk upon, sees me and trembles"

Astral Projection - People Can Fly

"When you dream there are no rules. People can fly, anything can happen. Sometimes there's a moment as you are awaking, when you become aware of the real world around you. But you are still dreaming. You may think you can fly, but you'd better not try. People can fly." (From 'Kalifornia' (1993), starring David Duchovny.)

Actually I saw the movie after I first heard the sample, so I was pretty stunned when I realized where it came from. One of the first samples I heard in a psy tune, and still the best IMO. :)

Check out this site for more samples used in psy tunes.

Hallucinogen - Demention

that's my fauvorite too...

228309[/snapback]

Yeah, that's a good one. I was a little confused though as I could only remember hearing it in the Oliver Lieb Remix of LSD, but not in the original. I guess Lieb borrowed it from Demention then. B)

xdream - telegram

'and my head feels like a telegram, and i am starting to edit"

rain i also agree with u about the hallucinogen sample...

the one in the 1st track from the gathering

"what do u want us to do?.... DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE" hehe love that one

and many others i can't remember on top of my head...

Oh, there are so many good ones mentioned here. Three that slips through my mind right now:

Hallucinogen - Shamanix

"The way I feel I don't expect to go to sleep for a year. I'm on fucking fiiiire."

(from movie 'Altered States')

1200 Mics - Marijuana

"Should you ever be confronted with the temptation of taking that first puff of a marijuana cigarette... do it, do it, do it!"

(from the movie 'Grass')

Cosma - Keep Going, where this dark mystic voice says a name (Dr. Clever¿?) and:

..he was never able to get anything but a rudimentary consciousness going. There is a light that flashes... occasionally, but we dont know what it means. [this name again] described it as some kind of a ... dream (with another voice ;).

Does anyone know where this cool sample comes from?

Ooh I agree with all the TIP-, Hallucinogen-, Astral Projection- and Delta-enthusiasts... those samples ROCK!!! :P

Myself, I have a soft spot for Long Long Arms (as most of you know): NEXT MORNING MY ARRRRMS WERE VEEEEERY LOOOOONG! LOOOOOONG LONG ARMS COVERED WITH BEAUTIFUL FEATHERS! MY ARRRMS ARE VERRRRRRRRRRRRY LOOOOOOOONG!!!! :lol:

Don't we all know that wonderful feeling? ;)

The BEST sample in the world! Period! :rolleyes:

A few that come to mind are:

Hallincinogen - LSD

"I believe..."

AP - People Can Fly

need I say more?

Cosmosis - From the Synergy Album (some good ones on Cosmology too)

"Time is an endless nothing. You're falling though it. Deeper..."

MFG - Peaceful Relaxation

Oh yeah...

And that Darshan track: Mind Merge

"Telepathy is not mind reading. It is a direct linking of two nervous systems separated by space. I want you to make a link from your brain to his heart. I want your brain to make his heart... beat faster" (and then the song goes off... sweeeet)

Oh yes, this one;

"People at large are fascinated by so called Flying Saucers... however, they do not fly, the oscillate inbetween dimensions."

Guess the track!

Chi - A.D. - Biocandy

'Can you take this ecological systems that has evolved on a planetary scale and stick them in such an incredibly small container with disproportion in amounts of atmosphere and soil and water and ocean and have the same principles basically functioning.'

'We can take these animals and systems and fit them into an incredibly small container and it still works.'

From National Geographic channel.

228144[/snapback]

i thought of this one too ;)

Oh yes, this one;

"People at large are fascinated by so called Flying Saucers... however, they do not fly, the oscillate inbetween dimensions."

Guess the track!

228614[/snapback]

The infinity project - hyperspaced (Doof remix) ;)

here is one for Frontier Psychiatrist:

Sandman - End of the World

"Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream... and we are the imagination of ourselves."

(Bill Hicks)

Zodiac Youth - Devil's Circus

"I don't feel pure, I don't feel reborn again...Who am I!?"

"This ain't the devil's circus"

Oh yes, this one;

Guess the track!

228614[/snapback]

The infinity project - hyperspaced (Doof remix) ;)

228634[/snapback]

and B(if)tek - They Oscillate