Tips for Goa

am sure they put datura root in them - Hampi has gotta be one of the freakiest places in India (might be due to the lassis  ;) )

230228[/snapback]

Yeah , they should introduce that "Datura Lassi" in the juice corner in Chapora too...

see how freaky you get Chapora :P

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squaffy

Chapora's freaky enough LOL

OK - here's another one - don't ride your motorbike UP to the hill fort entrance in Vagator - it might sound silly, but have you ever tried to take a motorbike DOWN a 45 degree gravel slope? It's hard enough wearing flip flops :P

Guest Squaffy

Yeah , they should introduce that  "Datura Lassi" in the juice corner in Chapora too...

230230[/snapback]

Datura Lassi's are MAD - I spent over an hour standing still once cos there was a killer snake at my feet - turned out to be a stick - silly me :P It was dark tho B)

Guest Squaffy

ALWAYS make sure you turned your headlamps ON when riding about at night - Water Buffalo have a thing about lying in the middle of the road to sleep - I hit one once and went flying over the handlebars - no damage apart from bent forks on the bike :ph34r: Tough buggers they are :P

Check out the chai mats at parties before you decide which one to sit at - most have LSD in their teapots  :lol:

230234[/snapback]

haha , and dont forget to check them AFTER party too... found money , charras ... and even a bottle of liquid (turned out to be fkkn eyedrops...) and no , it was not even weak acid (tested..obvously) :(

Guest Squaffy

Which reminds me - this is important - IF you accidentally hit a dog, a cat, a person - DO NOT STOP - YOUR LIFE WILL BE IN DANGER IF YOU STOP!!! Keep on moving :ph34r: Goans have a habit of beating people who run over a stupid dog that ran infront of ur motorcycle :angry:

Guest Squaffy

If you really want to go Indian style, learn how to wipe your arse with your left hand, using the right one to pour water from a lotha onto your crappy left hand B) - you soon get used to twiddling your fingers about under the water to clean the poo off :P

omg omg omg!!!

Squaffy, you´re the best!!! I could never remind all this stuff which is still so freaky inportant ! omg, I´m falling of my chair! :lol:

Please don´t stop, he needs More More More tips ! and I want to read them

Smiles :)

Guest Squaffy

One drop of Cobra venom on the tongue will turn you into a mathematical genius for a few days - U can only do this 3 or 4 times in a lifetime though cos it will kill you :blink:

Einstein eat your heart out :o

Guest Squaffy

Which reminds me: Pharmacies/Chemists...............

YES, you can ask for ANYTHING over the counter....

Liquid Ketamine (yuk) - Methadone (no comment) - Valium (too easy to OD on) - but the GOLDEN GEM is.................

NITRAVET 10 B) fuck me sideways on a floating bass bin - :unsure:

Guest Squaffy

IF you hit sand on your motorbike:

Don't fuck about and go SLOWLY, that will inevitably cause loss of steering and a face plant - rev the bike up - drop a gear - and SCREAM through it as FAST as you can - you'll be surprised at how adept a bike rider you are, leaving that squishy, mind bending, sand in your wake :blink:

Which reminds me: Pharmacies/Chemists...............

YES, you can ask for ANYTHING over the counter....

Liquid Ketamine (yuk) - Methadone (no comment) - Valium (too easy to OD on) - but the GOLDEN GEM is.................

NITRAVET 10  B) fuck me sideways on a floating bass bin -  :unsure:

230966[/snapback]

muahahaha true , pharmacy in mapusa is a real paradise , huh!? :P

last year i meet some freaky austrian guys who went every few days to mapusa , to

get liquid K , and other "medicine" (as they called it) :lol:

Guest Squaffy

muahahaha true , pharmacy in mapusa is a real paradise , huh!?  :P

last year i meet some freaky austrian guys who went every few days to mapusa , to

get liquid K , and other "medicine" (as they called it)  :lol:

230969[/snapback]

Several chemists in Mapusa - best one is next to the lock up :P Though to avoid the 'I can only give you THIS much' babble - do the rounds and get as much 'medicine' as possible LOL :P

Guest Squaffy

NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE an Indian who speaks pideon English at you, telling you how poor and insecure they are, that they want to be your BEST friend, their Mommy died when they were 3yrs old, their Daddy was a Special Olympic personality with 5 legs - actually - if you have a gun - shoot it on sight :angry:

Guest Squaffy

If someone passes you a chillum and says Bom Shanka - don't say 'Shiva's a Wanka' - unfortunately it's my fave saying and it's got me into alot of trouble - but hey - who cares what the retarded hippies think :P It's all rock 'n' roll B)

- don't say 'Shiva's a Wanka' - unfortunately it's my fave saying and it's got me into alot of trouble -

230975[/snapback]

i can imagine ... with all these "fanatics" :P booom here and booooom there.

Guest Squaffy

Get an Indian driving lisence in Mapusa - all you have to do is weave in and out of a few cones - go round the roundabout without falling off and it's yours :rolleyes: mind you - they plant chickens, goats and the odd cow in the way - the trick is to kick them out the way - honking your horn has absoluteley NO effect.

Hey OD, I am glad you are going there this year too...I am going for the first time too and can't explain how excited I am even though I know that is not so perfect as it used to be ( 88-98 ). Those were the best days of partying there, but still, I hope that there will be someone still playing old school occassionally...;)

228154[/snapback]

i have also got some info on G///==oa and are considering going but I just wanted to know if it got affected by the tsunamis not realy sure?????

Ps hope you have the time of your life over there any one who has the courage and explore the less westernised countrys I admire willing to take chances and step to the unnkown wish I knew a tousand people like that :D

I'd suggest you go to Gokarna, just south of Goa, Om beach, Half Moon beach, Paradise beach and so on. A nice walk (if you don't take the bus to the last beach ;)) and I was told the best parties are happening there (ofcourse every party is what you make of it). But I was there out of the season, so I didn't experience them.

But probably you are already back ;)

cheers.

Last Gokarna party got canceled 3 times and the basted.. but the place must indeed be wonderful, a friend said it´s all 10 years back and still more paradise like..

And Squaffy, keep the Tips up! + see ya @ Dragon Fest on Saturday :)

Last Gokarna party got canceled 3 times and the basted

231457[/snapback]

Oh really?That's a pity.

It is paradisical idd! I 've found the last beach by a 4hours walk through the bushes and following some flower power arrows painted on rocks and stuff ;)

But yeah, when people are already talking about it on the net(huh?), the magic wont be standing long. (maybe these posts should be deleted ;))

seeyA

delete delete delete !! but there aint many who walk 4 hours to find it, just a few and they are welcome ;)

Well it's not as if Gokarna & what goes down on its beaches was a secret or anything... It's been on the map for a long time already. The parties were occasionally (often) interupted as I was there in dec. 2000 - jan. 2001. Then they (Shaktiman & co.) got into some kind of an agreement with the MiB and the situation somewhat settled down. Agreed, the beaches are ace but as I'm not interested in having anything to do with the scruffy and pre-dominant "hippie" -element there I'm not in a hurry to return.

Great tips, squaffy, have to remember the one about Shiva and self-pleasing.