I took acid and got a vision...

(Hi - I am a new member here :) )

... to produce this track

it is a chillout track, made when i took acid after a two year drug break :)

It is the second cillout track i have produced, normally i produce dance stuff. It took me four or five hours to finish it, and i think it became a (master)piece broken out of my mind :blink:

http://home.tiscali.de/eybfiles/Space_Donk...dized)_2005.mp3

It is full track in 196kb quality :)

Comments are welcome :rolleyes:

Peace and greets lofi

Guest .::E.P

Some ideas are good but sorry I have to say that the synth melody dont fit the tune of the track one bit. It's false and sound total wrong.

The delay your using on the loop is also quite out of time. Or maybe the loop itself just dont fit the bpm?

To me there's a long way to a "masterpiece" here. As I said some good ideas but over all it sound like something you should work much longer on than just 4-5 hours. The backfire of doing music under the influence of drugs is that something (visions / ideas) that seem so clear and right to you might not always appeal to everybody else ;)

Sorry for the harsh critique but I believe in telling things the way I see them instead of prasing something I dont find good.

But keep up the work. I am sure with more work on it you'll be able to improve it a 1000%

Guest al3xandar

ohh...the avatar u are using is the Incarnation of Shri Krishna, for the new age, for the age of Kali-Yuga (the dark age), named Shri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. So I was guessing that u are Vaishnuvist too :)

Ok, however I heard the track it is nice. The flute melody...is it achieved by sampling or u have create it ?

No i am not a Vaishnuvist, but i like the pic :)

Thanks for the info, better to know who i am using as avatar ;)

Cool that u like the track, the flutes are sampled, i am learning at the moment to play flute, but i have not much time for learning :(

I think Shri Krishna loox pretty cool 2 :P

on that avatar it looks like he has goggles on and his halo looks like spikes or somthin. Who is he exactly?

Guest al3xandar

I think Shri Krishna loox pretty cool 2  :P

on that avatar it looks like he has goggles on and his halo looks like spikes or somthin. Who is he exactly?

229313[/snapback]

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was born in Mayapur in the town of Nadia just after sunset on the evening of the 23rd Phalguna 1407 Sakabda, answering to the 18th of February, 1486, of the Christian Era. The moon was eclipsed at the time of his birth, and the people of Nadia were then engaged, as was usual on such occasions, in bathing in the Bhagirathi with loud cheers of Haribol. His father, Jagannatha Misra, a poor brahmana of the Vedic order, and his mother, Sacidevi, a model good woman, both descended from brahmana stock originally residing in Sylhet.

Mahaprabhu was a beautiful child, and the ladies of the town came to see him with presents. His mother's father, Pandit Nilambara Chakravarti, a renowned astrologer, foretold that the child would be a great personage in time; and he, therefore, gave him the name Visvambhara. The ladies of the neighborhood styled him Gaurahari on account of his golden complexion, and his mother called him Nimai on account of the nimba tree near which he was born. Beautiful as the lad was, everyone heartily loved to see him every day.

Edit:Taken from http://www.iskconbangalore.org/contents/ch...appearance.html