Top 10 section?

dmtree

A well, I have mixed feelings also, I love to see top 10's of other people, so you can see your taste fits or not...

but otherwise, what's the use of a top 10 if it like this:

1. Dorito - Space dancer (UNRELEASED)

2. M&m's - Peanuts (UNRELEASED)

in fact I could make a top ten with unreleased suntrip tracks, but what will that learn you? Nothing I guess? (except maybe to have an idea of what will be on the next cds, but you can just ask that to me)

Anyway, the idea is great, but it's too much ego-driven I think "watch my great unreleased tracks!"

The unrealsed tracks aren't really a problem, just exclude them, a top 10 without unrl tracks. On the other side on this forum it will be more a top 10 of best tracks ever and we have them all the time. So don't think we specially need a top 10.

The unrealsed tracks aren't really a problem, just exclude them, a top 10 without unrl tracks.  On the other side on this forum it will be more a top 10 of best tracks ever and we have them all the time. So don't think we specially need a top 10.

227309[/snapback]

what's wrong with unrl tracks? shouldn't be hard to find many of them - i mean, there's a huge p2p thread floating around already. ;)

it's really about what tracks are good at the moment. i could see some hilarious comments and arguments, as the tastes on this forum run pretty much the whole spectrum.

but all in all, really not that big of a deal.

Anyway, the idea is great, but it's too much ego-driven I think "watch my great unreleased tracks!"

227303[/snapback]

I understand your opinion but not everybody drawls on unreleased tracks... I certainly don't... so... again it's up to dj's posting continue unreleased top 10 list that they won't share thought cause nobody knows the songs... but what the heck that says something about the dj or artist himself.. I wouldn't stop creating a top 10 section cause of this imho...

Screw it, we don't need that. Besides we can post a top ten topic from time to time in the general forum.

227306[/snapback]

Well some people bother them at the 'fauvorite topics' over & over (I'm not one of those) and I think a section where only fauvorite topics are allowed should be great & tarrific... give some feedback why you like the tracks create a concept... not just mentioning a track but telling why seems cool to me imho...

just a thought ;)

The unrealsed tracks aren't really a problem, just exclude them, a top 10 without unrl tracks.  On the other side on this forum it will be more a top 10 of best tracks ever and we have them all the time. So don't think we specially need a top 10.

227309[/snapback]

Oh yeah, an all-time top 10 will be great!

Here's my current top 10:

1. SCSI

2. USB

3. PCI

4. 1394

5. UTP

6. FTP

7. ADD

8. OTT

9. UAE

10. Pingu

Bonus track: CPU on SCSI feat. PCI Bridge & P-ATA VS AMD - 100 Blue Screens on Acid

227604[/snapback]

rofl

reads like a poem. a twisted, depressing poem.

:D

I don't get it.

What the hell do you guys want? A Top Ten Forum??? Goddamnit let's feed the obsessive-compulsive disorder now shall we!!!

And one other thing: These people in Isatrance that type that garbage... Do they really speak like that? Just curious...

"Hey man, great party! What's your name?"

"KIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAAAAAAAHH Pratty man, luve the vibes PLUR n shit brotha es talkin bout great hits!"

"Excuse me? My name is Ja-"

"WHHHOOOAAA man!!! Secuze me SUPAH NUMBAH ONE FAVOOORIGHT SONG Comming fullon whooo hoo!!!! Yeah!!! Hit it!!!"

"Um... are you retarded?"

"WHOOO HOOOO props to the skazi bass man!!!!!!! Supa killa track numbah one floor killar man!!!! Ultra mega fullon killah!!!!!"

"....Never mind."

I don't get it.

What the hell do you guys want? A Top Ten Forum??? Goddamnit let's feed the obsessive-compulsive disorder now shall we!!!

And one other thing: These people in Isatrance that type that garbage...  Do they really speak like that?  Just curious...

"Hey man, great party! What's your name?"

"KIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAAAAAAAHH Pratty man, luve the vibes PLUR n shit brotha es talkin bout great hits!"

"Excuse me? My name is Ja-"

"WHHHOOOAAA man!!! Secuze me SUPAH NUMBAH ONE FAVOOORIGHT SONG Comming fullon whooo hoo!!!! Yeah!!! Hit it!!!"

"Um... are you retarded?"

"WHOOO HOOOO props to the skazi bass man!!!!!!!  Supa killa track numbah one floor killar man!!!!  Ultra mega fullon killah!!!!!"

"....Never mind."

227670[/snapback]

LOL, no. They people that write like that are usually Israel/Portuguese/Brazillian kids that prefer to talk their native languages in the parties.

But it would be helpful if they did, right? Then you could know who to avoid at a party... They could have their own little playroom with padded walls and plastic scissors.

But then that would probably spawn its own mass of retarded parties featuring horrible fullon and people whacked beyond comprehension on E, meth and blow.

Oh wait, sorry, too late for that :rolleyes:

(rolls up a $20 bill)

:D

"Oh well, if you can't beat 'em..."

Are you fucking joking man??? :)

Last thing i would want here is an TOP10 section.

WwwwwwwwwOOOOOOOoooooooooowWWW That's a wery ncie topp and so sunshiny dark with stomping hih-heh-hat!! KILLLLAAHHHRRR!!

oooh, btw, how does the tracks sounds like??? cooz i havnt hread them??!?!

The kids at isratrance are now without an Top10 section, so hmmm, i wonder where they would possible move if another one of the biggest psy-forums would make an similar sub-forum? No? ;)

Guest djnemo

How about, I try to set one up on my system?! If people will behave thats ok with me. If it becomes popular, maybe mars will integrate it?! :)

Just a thought :)

How about, I try to set one up on my system?! If people will behave thats ok with me. If it becomes popular, maybe mars will integrate it?! :)

Just a thought :)

227773[/snapback]

I think its a good idea.. post the link for us heh?

and naiman and all the others using the ´killaaaaaaaaaaaaa´ arguments:

do you guys really think that these people in psynews will act like that?!

I really doubt, from all the people I know here, that they will be posting KILLA comments

and naiman and all the others using the ´killaaaaaaaaaaaaa´ arguments:

do you guys really think that these people in psynews will act like that?!

I really doubt, from all the people I know here, that they will be posting KILLA comments

227814[/snapback]

I think you missed a point i made.

The kids at isratrance are now without an Top10 section, so hmmm, i wonder where they would possible move if another one of the biggest psy-forums would make an similar sub-forum? No?  ;)

227702[/snapback]

Ofcourse the people here would not suddenly get infected by this "killah" disease, but it could make an wormhole from isratrance to here.

I think you missed a point i made.

Ofcourse the people here  would not suddenly get infected by this  "killah" disease, but it could make an wormhole from isratrance to here.

227829[/snapback]

i don't think it'll happen as fast as you think, since the tops posted here won't be the same as on isratrance all unr. bullshit music tops. and you can always flame the obvious traders. :P

So now that Isratrance pulled the nazi move of only letting blue- and green- lettered members (so-called 'artists' and so-called 'labels') post in their top 10 section, can we post top 10s somewhere on Psynews? It's a really nice promotional and music-sharing tool and even though I don't post mine very often, I enjoy reading them.

not sure if you guys are down with that kind of trafficking - just raising a question.

cheers

226693[/snapback]

thats true man..

psynews needs a top ten section ;)