Bassline problems in FL4

Iam having problems with my bass in FL4. I cannot get the bass I want. I want it to something similar to the bassline in Daydreamer by Sun Control Species. :D

Thanks..

226660[/snapback]

Try to use vb1 or Tau2 as VSTi, ultrafunk equalizer and comp. and maybee waves real bass plugin. It must have good sound with the kick.

You must equal a lot, but in final mix the bass sound may be muddy. Lets try cubase as sequencer.

Good luck.

But how do I use the VSTi's ind FL???

227915[/snapback]

it depends of what you´re looking for. getting a good bassline/kick combination isnt always easy. lately ive been exploring 3xOSC and TS404 , with proper tweaking and etc you can get a good bass , at least i get good basses with it.

good luck.

But how do I use the VSTi's ind FL???

227915[/snapback]

Make folder somewhere on your hdd and there install some vst and vsti plugins.

In general options in FL studio select this folder as plugins.

Than when u want to add vsti select more in instruments bar and there make refresh.

Now u can select vst that u have in the folder.

Good luck!

Iam having problems with my bass in FL4. I cannot get the bass I want. I want it to something similar to the bassline in Daydreamer by Sun Control Species. :D

Thanks..

226660[/snapback]

FL5 is already out y'know. :)

Anyway, care to provide a sample? If you're going for traditional full on bassline, it should be fairly easy. Just make sure you've removed all the frequencies below 30 from the mix. You'll have to use EQ though, 'cause Fruity's free filter isn't accurate.