Asia 2001 - New Album

COMING SOON !!

ASIA 2001 - New album

Avatar celebrates 10 years of activity for ASIA 2001, with a special edition double CD.

ASIA 2001 (Martin Cooper) is one of the most established and outstanding trance acts from France.

The new album took over a year to produce and features rare titles, collaborations, special remixes and hidden tracks never released before...

A celebration with twenty-one tracks on double CD and over two and a half hours of ASIA 2001.

All sound upgraded and remastered.

This special issue is a royal treat and essential item for all ASIA 2001 fans worldwide.

@ Avatar

:blink:

COMING SOON !!

ASIA 2001 - New album

Avatar celebrates 10 years of activity for ASIA 2001, with a special edition double CD.

ASIA 2001 (Martin Cooper) is one of the most established and outstanding trance acts from France.

The new album took over a year to produce and features rare titles, collaborations, special remixes and hidden tracks never released before...

A celebration with twenty-one tracks on double CD and over two and a half hours of ASIA 2001.

All sound upgraded and remastered.

This special issue is a royal treat and essential item for all ASIA 2001 fans worldwide.

@ Avatar

:blink:

226385[/snapback]

WOW SHITTTT!!!! this one will please me! finally some real music! im sure this release will be a re-release of his old traxx and im sure some of them will be unreleased traxx! oh man i want this bad!

almost sure that this isnt fullon , if it is its not the 1st artist to disapoint me , so i just hope this will be good music .

Asia 2001 creates beautiful melodic soundscapes, highly atmospheric with irresistible strength that keeps any dancefloor throughout the world mesmerized from start to finish.

Asia 2001 latest album "Abduction" was released in 2001, and a new album is scheduled for release mid 2005, definitely something worth waiting for…

:lol:

well I don't know.... the man released like already 7 album if I'm not wrong... so the chance that he's bringing something new and not like his old style is big...

don't wanne be negative don't get me wrong just thinking :unsure:

well I don't know.... the man released like already 7 album if I'm not wrong... so the chance that he's bringing something new and not like his old style is big...

don't wanne be negative don't get me wrong just thinking  :unsure:

226561[/snapback]

yea i think you´re right Rain , im sure that he is going to join the fullon explosion too. and abduction album is mediocre.

Who knows ? Maybe he is sick of full on like you Amithaba that maybe he wants to release true goa sounds back again...But, really, if another pioneer start producing full on then something really is wrong with our scene now...Such incredible lack of ideas and not only ideas but lack of true forms of music except of quality progressive that has been released and that has very good form...

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it's definately on the way, got an Avatar 2005 catalogue today and there it was:

Asia 2001 - Amnesia (AVA030)

:D

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Am i wrong or Martin Cooper = Laurent X ?

Just checked @ discogs i'm true but it's Loren X not Laurent X,

I'm very lame on this :lol:

I'm eager to see what this album is like, I think that he's previous album wasn't that good although there were some good moments in it too - but unfortunately it still was far from Ama-Zone :huh:.

Let's give it a shot and hear what it's like, it's anyway nice to see that people who've been around since the day one are still active :P

Kalle! / Tranceform

Who knows ? Maybe he is sick of full on like you Amithaba that maybe he wants to release true goa sounds back again...But, really, if another pioneer start producing full on then something really is wrong with our scene now...Such incredible lack of ideas and not only ideas but lack of true forms of music except of quality progressive that has been released and that has very good form...

226698[/snapback]

i hope you´re right Seraph , Asia 2001 was good ... ...dont know if he still is. ;)

lets wait and see what he haves to offer to the gods. B)