Sandman-Witchcraft

Ormion

im gonna get it on DC++  :D

226381[/snapback]

With you constantly making statements of this nature, I fail to see how any label would want to release your music. Your lack of respect is indeed astonishing.

With you constantly making statements of this nature, I fail to see how any label would want to release your music. Your lack of respect is indeed astonishing.

im not supporting sandman and by buying it im supporting a fullon label , so i dont care i prefer to get the mp3.

i prefer to download than to buy , besides i dont have money to buy originals.

No label is interested in my stuff , but if the music is good it will be released no matter which statments i say , i dont pay attention to politics like the major artists do. if no label is interested in releasing my works i dont care , i release it for free as i always did.

Guest antic

How do you know you're not supporting Sandman buying this CD?

You think Avatar made this re-issue behind his back and wihtout his permission?! And funny thing you say Avatar is full-on - have you heard The Nommos - Digitaria or Jupiter 8000 - Twisted Bliss? Yeah, they're full-on... LOL

Totally agree with you on this one :)

Finally, I'm gonna get it!

226355[/snapback]

Wow, its being re-released. Thats a surprise! Well if you haven't heard it, don't expect too much or you might be disappointed. This was never an album nearly as intricate (or I feel groundbreaking) as earlier AP, Hallucinogen, Pleiadians, Cosmosis, IM. Nonetheless, this is one of the most under-appreciated or rather underrated albums in goatrance history I feel, because of its innovation, and its unique, dark-melodic style, direction, and imaginative approach. This album is interesting; its just very different, the tone is mature, and damn its catchy. Even the more subtle tracks like the first one is so simple and yet such an intriging opening for things to come. Its like an introduction I feel, the beginning to a story I never fully realized.

I like this album very much, and it deserves to be bought and in all of your collections who collect quality goatrance, even if this artist, "Izik Levy" I believe, makes crap Full On music now days. Who even knows what he's up to now, but who cares? Witchcraft is so MUCH BETTER than his second main album, Psycho Toons, which was decent compared to this; it wasn't dark or provacotive, and it was much more aimed at the dance floor; the tracks were less imaginative and more repetitive, even if its considered to be a pretty good album for its time, according to reviews I've read on this site in the old goa reviews section.

About some comments above, I don't support the new stuff simply by not buying it or saying anything positive about it, but no one should ignore the earlier stuff, or not buy it if they have an awesome collection just because the artist sucks now. Witchcraft is like a collectors piece in goatrance history. I was NEVER amazed by this album, and I actually find seveal tracks not that good or great when in comparison to other songs on this same album, but in its entirety -- as a whole, Witchcraft is one badass, cool, interesting trip into the dark abyss. I haven't heard this album in years, but I give this album a B+ out of A[/b] or a 9/10.

An album I most appreciated with great sound-proof headphones, laying down in the dark with the lights turned off, getting comfortable, clearing your mind, and turning it up! :o

I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN in the world of cds.

had been waiting for this cd for a long long time.

after seeing avatar re-releasing X-dream's radio and we created our own happiness.

with advice from Jaimz, I had written an email requesting for release of Witchcraft too, to AVATAR.

never got reply till today.

yeeeaaaaahhhoooooooooo.

Guest antic

even if this artist, "Izik Levy" I believe, makes crap Full On music now days

What is wrong with you Jon and with Amithabuddha?! Who told you both that Izik is making full-on?!? He's not making _any_ trance music since his second album (the wonderful Psychotoons from 2000: http://psynews.org/reviews/psychoto.htm). He was about to release the 3rd album 2 -3 years ago, but somehow it never came out. Pitty :(

He was one of the most talented people in the genre and though Witchcraft can sound strange today, it's still one of the most important albums in the history of psy-trance.