Twizted Biokemikal - some demos....

how is being morbid and dark so cool with everyone, what, embarrased to be any light at all? its embarassing right? people might be considered gay if they arent dark.

well anyway the tracks have talent to them, however the morbid images do nothing for me

Hy Tone!! :P

first of all,thanks for your spended time!hope you liked!

second...you are right man,there is too much dark these days,but...have you realized that lots of them changed their styles to "dark" cuz it rules now??does they have any past related to dark kinds of musik??hmmm...I don't think so...go ask them what dark trance is all about,and they will probably say "dark?killah"!

and then people that all they're lifes maked obscure-oriented musik get misunderstood in this big melting pot... :( a few years back,when the "light" was ruling,people said the same...well I think now it's happening with dark trance...but wait a few years,my friend,and you will see that only the truly "dark" artists will remain with they style...

I started my trance project for about 3 years,and I was into the metal scene some years before...so...do I must change the kind of musik I love to create (not the dark and morbid,but the strange and twizted) just because it's "fashion" nowdays??...no

ohh,and if you listen to most of my tracks probably you will notice there are "light" in them...they usually start hard but in the last minutes you can ear that light...it's like a compressed journey from the night to the day...if you don't I would recommend to get new ears! :P

so,my point is...don't judge people's ideas just because of what surrounds you...every case is different...

oh,and about the "morbid images"...they are there just to eye pleasure,what matters is the musik ;) but btw most of them are from one of my favourite artist,Giger...google it,search and you will see that the strange and morbid can be very,very beautiful...

sorry for all this but I wanted to xpress my feelings about this,cause it was not the first time that someone said me that (maybe I should keep this text to use in the future) and it really pisses me off....but thanks a lot my friend for your spended time,hope you liked it...ohh and for the next time...don't try to get to the context tru images or words...get it tru the real and most powerful way...THE MUSIC!!

cheers :)

Hey Man.... you have a hole lot of H.R Giger pictures.... not Nice.

He is a hole lot darker than you can handle. :rolleyes:

Your music is good, but I don`t think It`s dark... mabey sundawn ;)

But you have skill, and I realy love it....

Have you listen to Cujorius one or Front minimal

Like Species.... nice track... :D

Hy aliens!Well I thought I would be better welcome in this forum :blink: ...or there is already too much people?? :P

thanks for your reply electronist!yes you are right,I'm going to take off that pictures,my intention was not bad,hope you understand that,I just wanted to express my admiration for this artist...I hope none Giger fan get's pissed off with me!SORRY!ohh and btw,I don't think ANYONE can handle him,only himself!I didn't want enance the "dark" factor with the pics,but I admit is a disrespect for the master Giger...one more time sorry. :(

about the musik...hmm these songs are a bit old and they are not the final versions...I have in my laptop (were I usually work) more musiks and this ones on the site are not night stuff,but the others are ;) soon I will post some demos of them and I hope you give your opinion,electronist!!thanks for this reply!

Ohh and I've never listened to that...are they bands?wich style?I'm curious :)

Yes they are bands... from Denmark(kopenhagen I think).

And I realy like your musik.... And I love the Bass....  :D

If I may ask... How do you do It?... The Bass. :)

228755[/snapback]

ok thanks for the info!I'll search for it I'm curious!

eeheheh and thanks that you liked my musik!!the bass??eheheh subtractor and in some of them Nn-19. ohh I forgot to mention,this tunes were all made in Reason 2.5.I'm making some stuff with cubase but my Pc is too damn slow,so I find myself most of the time making some loops and Fx using cubase Vstis,saving them into wave and using in reason.....once a time I tried to make a full song in Cubase...Lol,the max I have done was to create 1 midi track and 2 audio tracks and when I was going to creat the 3rd audio track....pffff computer crashed....now back to reason.... :(

Guest Squaffy

I wanna see the pics that u removed - screw these c*nts and their bigotted opinions - we're not ALL israelis - btw - love ur tunes :P

PM me with a link to the pics :ph34r:

It`s good for the selfasteam to get out of the closet... :D

I did not judge him, just made a "point".... It`s kind of hard to be as dark as giger.

I like the musik, and I like the pictures.... and yes I am not an Israeli. B)

And It`s easy to call me a C*NT, when Im not in the same room... :D

But that is another story. .. Don`t you think?

hey people take it easy!don't get it personal cuz of my stupid songs :P !

I understood your point electronist and I'm with you,it's very damn difficult to be dark as giger...but I didn't wanted to make a kind of "Vs" between me and giger...he would probably kick my ass :lol: now more serious...I try to make musik and he is a true artist and IMO his draws are from another planet,really a vision of a weird and strange future...

I'm glad you enjoyed the musiks and you can be even from Mars that I don't mind...Respect! ;)

hmmm...btw...are you really from Mars???what is your internet connection there?? :P:ph34r:

Pretty slow at the moment... We use Satelite "uplink-sh*t" here....  :D

But in the future when you people arrive, we will get high-speed-broadband..... That`s one thing that is good with humans. :blink:

229760[/snapback]

:D ahahahha wait for me,I'm going to get right now the tickets!and I'm going to take with me some "fine products",I know you aliens there on Mars don't have nothing to smoke,so expect a intergalatik joint for celebration :P thanks a lot my friend for your comments and check your mail ;)