whats neo full on?

dee

I know that neo fullon is a term that has been used for a while but then they stopped using it...

so the term neo - fullon isn't present anymore...

I don't know exactly what is :unsure:

I always thought they ment that typical morning fullon formula like astrix and stuff... but I'm not sure since it's not used anymore...

I understand that neo full on is this new, formulaic full on with bouncing bass lines and nominal melodies that tends to be full where in fact has not so much of the depth. To me, original full on was invented by Israelis in 1998 and was full power blasting music like Xerox & Freeman, Passenger, Children Of Doc, Cosmic Navigators, Pigs In Space ( psychedelic trance with massive elements ) and it turned less massive and more cheesy from 2001. I think that 'founder' of neo full on must be Astrix with his melodic style, but to me he is the only neo full on artist that had something to say with such genre, rest are very boring unless they are signed for 3D Vision label, the only label that produces quality pumping, intelligent full on these days...;)

Amithaba, man......

Why do you have Buddha in your name and avatar ?

You do know that Buddha's path is peace, non agression and patience...everything you seem to lack for this music ( except for goa )...

Don't be like this so we can take you seriously...

Peace

Amithaba, man......

Why do you have Buddha in your name and avatar ?

You do know that Buddha's path is peace, non agression and patience...everything you seem to lack for this music ( except for goa )...

Don't be like this so we can take you seriously...

Peace

225902[/snapback]

my pacience for psytrance is over..

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

According to me by 'neo full on' it is heard an hybrid style between melodic full on & morning progressive.

Personnally I don't like this calling, i prefer speaking about 'groovy full on', it's simply a full on production which bassline tenders to be funky, like Turbo Trance (Tryptych, Psypilot) or Com.pact (Visual Paradox, Ultra Voice) releases, that's my view.

:)

at such a young age??? , no good man  ;)

225913[/snapback]

sometimes im exausted for working too much , and the only thing i see is more full on more full on... :(

sorry guys , i really needed a cold shower :)

According to me by 'neo full on' it is heard an hybrid style between melodic full on & morning progressive.

Personnally I don't like this calling, i prefer speaking about 'groovy full on', it's simply a full on production which bassline tenders to be funky, like Turbo Trance (Tryptych, Psypilot) or Com.pact  (Visual Paradox, Ultra Voice) releases, that's my view.

:)

225917[/snapback]

I agree with this... there's not much use for the term but it was in vogue for a while, and this is the style it was referring to.

I personally call most of it "diet trance". Less fat, more aspartame.

there was a tread about an objective definition of full on , but really i dont how to recognize a "neo" full on track,,,, any examples?...

225886[/snapback]

neo fullon is a new concept of old goa melodies mixed with new full on (the boring bassline , etc.).

neo fullon is a new concept of old goa melodies mixed with new full on (the boring bassline , etc.).

226007[/snapback]

no it's just the other way... it is fullon with no old skool goa influences... mostly there are no melodies or just a climax at the end... for example ultravoice hasn't got no melodies at all... it's just fullon bass line... well their first album was, I think the second is more melodic don't know for sure :unsure:

no it's just the other way... it is fullon with no old skool goa influences... mostly there are no melodies or just a climax at the end... for example ultravoice hasn't got no melodies at all... it's just fullon bass line... well their first album was, I think the second is more melodic don't know for sure  :unsure:

226071[/snapback]

really? but thats what i read at psyshop on a neofull on album! :ph34r:

really? but thats what i read at psyshop on a neofull on album! :ph34r:

226088[/snapback]

u cant trust psyshop! their text is trying to trick you to buy shitty albums, believing it is great goa-trance influence from the old dayz, when it is exactly the opposite, mediocre shit trying to rip you off money :P

just take alook at this link:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yse/yse2cd061.html

"Classic GOA Trance does exactly what it says on the tin, GOA Trance as anyone knows it, expects it and loves it!"

WTF!!! THERE'S NOT EVEN ONE CLASSIC GOA TRANCE TRACK ON THIS CD! I know what this is! The crappy full-on artists is trying to freeride on the great goa-reputation of quality!!!

u cant trust psyshop! their text is trying to trick you to buy shitty albums, believing it is great goa-trance influence from the old dayz, when it is exactly the opposite, mediocre shit trying to rip you off money  :P

just take alook at this link:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yse/yse2cd061.html

"Classic GOA Trance does exactly what it says on the tin, GOA Trance as anyone knows it, expects it and loves it!"

WTF!!! THERE'S NOT EVEN ONE CLASSIC GOA TRANCE TRACK ON THIS CD! I know what this is! The crappy full-on artists is trying to freeride on the great goa-reputation of quality!!!

226092[/snapback]

As far as I know, pyshop copy+paste something from the album maybe some text from the booklet or just take something from the net.

I have seen them do that..

Take care..

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

no it's just the other way... it is fullon with no old skool goa influences... mostly there are no melodies or just a climax at the end... for example ultravoice hasn't got no melodies at all... it's just fullon bass line... well their first album was, I think the second is more melodic don't know for sure  :unsure:

226071[/snapback]

Yes the second is better, more groovy-energic, concerning melodies i don't really know if it is really more this way . But one thing is sure the first album was nice but a bit empty sounding production sometimes for me.

Ultra Voice really found his style when he created 'Dr Trance', a really step forward in his production skills for me, and it seems to confirm it with his new project 'Tactic Mind' (with Kyo-log).

Ultra Voice really found his style when he created 'Dr Trance', a really step forward in his production skills for me,

226098[/snapback]

yes the second track on the compilation Blue Leprechaun, one of the rare morning fullon albums I actually enjoyed in 2004... :)

Neo Full On is..was the term for the Astrix style full on.

I agre 100% with Seraph about 3D Vision. Quality full on, aggressive and serious and not cheesy stuff. I have to add South African artists also, and Fractal Glider,Rastaliens for intelligent morning Full On.

man, visual paradox used to have kick ass prog releases (tracks like laughing dog on bog, etc)... now its full on shit imo....

fat bastard sold out :P

I understand that neo full on is this new, formulaic full on with bouncing bass lines and nominal melodies that tends to be full where in fact has not so much of the depth. To me, original full on was invented by Israelis in 1998 and was full power blasting music like Xerox & Freeman, Passenger, Children Of Doc, Cosmic Navigators, Pigs In Space ( psychedelic trance with massive elements ) and it turned less massive and more cheesy from 2001. I think that 'founder' of neo full on must be Astrix with his melodic style, but to me he is the only neo full on artist that had something to say with such genre, rest are very boring unless they are signed for 3D Vision label, the only label that produces quality pumping, intelligent full on these days...;)

225896[/snapback]

seraph u r right dude !!!

the full on we hear now most of it is crap and commercial shit !!!

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

yes the second track on the compilation Blue Leprechaun, one of the rare morning fullon albums I actually enjoyed in 2004...  :)

226118[/snapback]

Rain have you checked Star Dust (MoonStone rec) samples as it's also compiled by Efrat, it could be your taste too :)

Rain have you checked Star Dust (MoonStone rec) samples as it's also compiled by Efrat, it could be your taste too :)

226782[/snapback]

woooow thanx a lot for that tip mate :D ... I'm looking for a release like blue leprechaun big time but with this explosion of fullon compilations in 2004 it's just impossible :rolleyes: ... so there is still hope, thanx again for the tip I'll definitly check it out...