Goatrance is alive....

Guest Rain

One track...

cyberion - strange signals

the fourt track on 'compilation 2'... link...

the melodies are 100% pure goatrance... uplifting, melodic and not overloaded at all... the climax of shakta lepton head III pops into my mind listening to this starting at the 1th minuut... the bass line is maybe a little bit direction fullon... espacially at the 4th minute... but the psychedelic sounds are very mistique and goatrance so... I like this track a lot... the climax in the end isn't that good, some nitzhonot influences... but still the climax starting at 1th minuut ^_^

it's a good start in the right direction :D

Guest al3xandar

Who said anything about Goa being dead? :angry:

Actually some people mind the many-layered tracks, but as a matter of fact, I find it more artificial...more mystic, like so much put together representing the artist's inner mind...deeper view...the atma!

Hari Bol!

Who said anything about Goa being dead?  :angry:

226195[/snapback]

what is with those black & white thinking people??? Did I said goa was dead??... no I don't see this written... It's just your interpretation who thinks 'hey he says goa is alive so he probalbly thought it was dead'...

well you're at the wrong adress cause this 100% big time goatrance lover will never say goa is dead ???

watch the first reply of this topic... link

ps: sorry for the deffense behaviour but I don't like people who say but don't think twice ;)

btw: cool that other share the same feeling too about this track peace :D

@ rain...

well when u say goa is alive u r implying that goa is dead... that's just a fact..

so try not to jump on al3xandar cause he has every right to feel that way...

226203[/snapback]

anyone who follows the releases a bit knows that goa is still alive,

ethereal, ypsilon 5, filteria...

It was just an expression of euphorical feeling when I heard the climax of cyberion - strange signals

... Yooooooohooooooooow goa is alive... that's it, jezus, cut the crap and stop whining :rolleyes:

I'm also a big goa fan but it's very childisch fanatic to fall over such an expression...

If you feel attacked by me opening a topic and saying 'goa is alive' :lol: ...

heheh Rain yea , goa trance never died. it always had been present on us all the time and it still is. ive contacted Tamil Records ( the label that released this comp.) and they asked me for cd demo but i told them to goto my page and download the promos , now lets wait and see.

I just take it as a commen thing that people on psynews know that goa is alive...

djeezs why am I defending myself in the first place ??? :rolleyes:

I just take it as a commen thing that people on psynews know that goa is alive...

djeezs why am I defending myself in the first place ???  :rolleyes:

226209[/snapback]

you know im making goa so dont complain :P

hugs man. :)

i think that ... is alive

.... leeft .

that it is a dutch way of saying that it is vivid.

or something like that.

i think that ... is alive

.... leeft .

that it is a dutch way of saying that it is vivid.

or something like that.

226276[/snapback]

true... very well noticed benjy never thought it could be a language problem... when we say (dutch people) It's alive it means it's great like... it's a way of expression an euphorical feeling (what was my intention)... but maybe in other countries that link isn't present and they interpretate it as 'not dead'...

so this clears up many things...

are we all back in love now :wub:;):P

One track...

cyberion - strange signals

the fourt track on 'compilation 2'...  link...

the melodies are 100% pure goatrance... uplifting, melodic and not overloaded at all... the climax of shakta lepton head III pops into my mind listening to this starting at the 1th minuut... the bass line is maybe a little bit direction fullon... espacially at the 4th minute... but the psychedelic sounds are very mistique and goatrance so... I like this track a lot... the climax in the end isn't that good, some nitzhonot influences... but still the climax starting at 1th minuut ^_^

it's a good start in the right direction  :D

225816[/snapback]

Indeed it's very good. I like it ! :D

sorry this is not my cup of tea.. to simple, poor production and amateurish melodies. this is nothing compared to the real gems from the golden era  :P

227784[/snapback]

100% true... but like I said it's a start in the right direction...

I see it as a positive influence in today's fullon scéne...

Guest al3xandar

what is with those black & white thinking people??? Did I said goa was dead??... no I don't see this written... It's just your interpretation who thinks 'hey he says goa is alive so he probalbly thought it was dead'...

well you're at the wrong adress cause this 100% big time goatrance lover will never say goa is dead ???

226200[/snapback]

You missunderstood me too.. :(

I didn't say that u said that Goa is dead...I just asked, who said that? :)

However..PLUR to ya!

Read ur signature :)

You missunderstood me too.. :(

I didn't say that u said that Goa is dead...I just asked, who said that? :)

However..PLUR to ya!

Read ur signature :)

227961[/snapback]

well we discovered through the topic is was a language problem but the smile after you wrote 'who said goa was dead' looked negative to me...

but no problem ... plur back to you (never thought I would use that word before :D ) & sending positive vibrations to you al3xander...

And Amitaba... work faster men, we're counting on you :P;)

And Amitaba... work faster men, we're counting on you  :P  ;)

228042[/snapback]

hey Rain , dont worry it will rain when the nature understand it will ;)

and u al3xander , you know goa isnt dead , we are the people that make it alive and you also know im workin on new tunes , so just keep praying so that god or something else keeps inspiring me. i still gotta get a job , music doesnt feed me. :)

you all take care my friends.

Peace ,

Filipe.